> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 1st

Default 1st

this is the 1st time I made a smudge sig.. so please comment to help me improve

This one is ok, the left side is flat and didgy gray next to the bright white on the right side. Your depth is off as well on the left. I kinda see you were going for a moving speed kinda look but the back is lapping over his back foot and down the sword. If you want that speed look, edit is so that its on the very very back of the foot rather than the whole foot, and even if he was running the speed ur making him his sword wouldnt be moving backwards behind him at the same speed as his foot. Sure slight movement back and forth so maybe some motion blut on the sword set to lighten. The last thing i'll say about this is that i don't like the C4D across him. It's pixelated because of the colour dodge that u've set it to, vector mask it and paint black over ur render. Its about. It's about 100 - 200 pix too big in height for a horizontal sig and 100 pix too wide. Scrap the text as well. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I treat everyone the same in this kinda thing. Just ask Victor ^^

thanks..