» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    You need to be more specific than that. "Needing more powers," without specifying what is actually needed, is an issue we got into a long time ago. What exactly are you requesting admin-wise?

Dark Method is a super mod now, so he can edit in any forum & ban members. Well likely soon have a few others join him as super mods not long from now.

DM & I plan to coordinate things so that any admin level stuff is handled on a much more regular basis. Tentatively on a weekly basis. We still need to sort those details out, though, but it's on the way.
    Not trying to sound mean, but "if" all this goes through the void should be back to normal I would guess. John you just need to get the powers balanced out and the place should be running smoothly again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur View Post
    Not trying to sound mean, but "if" all this goes through the void should be back to normal I would guess. John you just need to get the powers balanced out and the place should be running smoothly again.
    That doesn't sound mean at all. I believe you're right. Once everything with super mods & forum mod coverage is sorted out, along with better coordination between myself & DM (and other potential super mods), the void will be running a lot more smoothly again.

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

I know it did not sound mean, I just did not want to offend you if t did sound mean.Do you have any ideas for the other SM?

Well, I think when it came to sounding mean, a few of us got pretty pissed off at the way things got. Thanks for sorting things out John, it really was becoming intolerable for a lot of us regular members. At least now the place can start getting back to normal, and we're already seeing some improvement since a certain situation was dealt with.