» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: B.O.B.

Default B.O.B.

what do you think? i got bored lol thanks

Overall I quite like it. The concept IMO is nice though you do have two focal points with the face and the lighting bolt, I still think they work.

Something seems just a bit too chaotic though, I think by enhancing the depth would improve this. Darkening and blurring some areas on the edges would increase the concept of depth.

Also the bolt seems a bit over sharpened, or just distorted at the top. While it does seem you are going for a sporadic look since it is a bolt, that part just seems distorted imo and not natural for a bolt.

again overall I like it, adding text could definitely improve it, but if you are unsure of what to or how to add complementing text I would leave it alone lol.

Hmm, not underestimating, but I'm guessing you're a newbie?

It looks ok, but are the splatters necessary?

Imo, I think a bit of liquify and soft brush smudging over the c4d layer would turn out better.

It looks good though, I've got 100 more faults with it but 200 more rights too, but I won't post them, because you've got to think for yourself XD.

The placement and blending btw is awesome.

GJ

Personally, I really do think adding some bubble C4Ds or maybe a space stock would make this look better than it already is.
    Latest:

Wow - I think this is pretty cool although it is edging monotone. I love the blending and the placement. Really nice job just a couple of things that need some work and you've got yourself a REALLY good tag. Keep it up.