> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Hey guys, really need help

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section but heres the situation:

I've got a friend, that i met in year 7, his Mum has cancer and their really short of money. He's a really good friend and she's a really good person so i decided to help them out in anyway i can, i mentioned that i do some graphics design and if they need any at all, they could contact me for free.

They do need some graphics design, but im not relaly that great with logos, can anyone help out and make a logo?

The comapny is a car detailer called Your Car Detailer and i ws thinking something along the lines o http://www.swashbuckle.com.au/images...7/large/01.jpg

Hers the entire conversation on facebook
    Code:
    Hey tim tam, there is a way that u culd help me. Ante' & i have our own car detailing co, details on my status. Can u copy & paste, put them anywhere that is alowd. Gr8 if u can. Thanx. Stay happy

Sure can :)       

Thanx so much. We need the work.. I will buy u a pkt of double coated tim tams. Lol. Stay happy. Xo       

If you ever need any graphics design for the company like a businesscard or something, let me know :)       

We will hire u. We r in the process of doin cards, we just came up with the name "your car detailer" $60-sedan $70-s/wagon & $80-4wd, thats in & out.

ah kewl, so business cards?
    and no hire, free       

We have 2 give u sumthing. U r a good person. Xo       

No way, it wont take me very long, and you guys need the money,
    just let me know what you need on the business card and ill do the rest :)       

Your car detailer
    Ante'

okey dokey, you guys want a logo right?
    I was thinking something like http://www.swashbuckle.com.au/images...7/large/01.jpg

Thanx so much. I am crying, but the tears are from joy, u r a good person. Thanx, thanx, thanx. Xox stay happy       

Its no problem at all, its a small thing for me, just glad to help out :)
    Thanks ALOT if you can help
    Dont visit very often
    If ya feel like catching up i can be fo.nd on my msn:
    timtamboy63@wanted.ws
    or aim
    timtamboy63

Sadly and unfortunately, I am unable to make a logo that is similar to the one you've posted. T_T

However, I have posted your message on another website with a forum with some very talented graphics designers, so hopefully, they'll be able to help you and your friend. ^_^
    Latest:

Hm maybe you can do the logo like a rear view mirror or the front bumper of a car and then have the name in the middle, for the lines for them you prob should go search for some pics on the webz and just outline it roughly.

sry if i misunderstood your question i got a habit of reading all but my brain receives like 25-50% of it and GL with the design and hope your friends mom gets beter.

Thanks guys, and thanks a lot Jool, im gonna try making a basic business card with a car stock for now, until i get good at logo designing or someone can hgelp.

Thanks again guys
    Dont visit very often
    timtamboy63@wanted.ws
    or aim
    timtamboy63

Double-sided or one sided business card?

P.S. Stock photography will only get you so far. What you need is a vectored image, preferably through Illustrator.

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal."

if you still need help, i'd be glad to draw something up, i've done a few logos before, altho i'm pretty sure theres other ppl on here who are more qualified than me. if i can help out, at least wish your friend and his mother the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Tavro View Post
    Double-sided or one sided business card?

P.S. Stock photography will only get you so far. What you need is a vectored image, preferably through Illustrator.
    Ah yeah, thatd be really cool, ive never used illustrator before tho
    Also im thinking double-sided, but the back doesn't really need to have much, just like a gradient or something?

Quote Originally Posted by gr4ph1kP4ND4 View Post
    if you still need help, i'd be glad to draw something up, i've done a few logos before, altho i'm pretty sure theres other ppl on here who are more qualified than me. if i can help out, at least wish your friend and his mother the best!
    That would be really really great, thanks a tonne mate.
    Something simple would be relly nice, i just don't want it taking too much fo your time, im sure you have other things to do, thanks again
    Dont visit very often
    timtamboy63@wanted.ws
    or aim
    timtamboy63

That would be really really great, thanks a tonne mate.
    Something simple would be relly nice, i just don't want it taking too much fo your time, im sure you have other things to do, thanks again

sadly, i have no life, so i dont really have much to do. i'll work on it asap ^.^

If I get time, I'll also give this a roll. I need more stuff for my portfolio anyway.

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal."

Thanks a tonne guys
    Dont visit very often
    timtamboy63@wanted.ws
    or aim
    timtamboy63