Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Moby

Default Moby

really need CnC
    Newest:

This look really bad...to many focal points+bad colors+lq+compo...Try to do another one...
    My english is bad...

you need one smooth object focus, and right now the guy in the middle is too inconsistent, with the varying opacity and hues. the text isnt great either. i love the concept tho, its got a really smooth feel and overall it looks pretty good. good job

this 1 has many problems to it,i can c u want the guy in the center to be the focal which is boring, this tag is also flat and boring, txt isnt very good, and the colors r dull, finally try to not have more than 1 focal in a tag, it messes with the viewer in a very bad way

read some tutorials on depth and lighting, and try another tag!!

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

lol it's all been pretty brutal so far don't u think? Lets try pick some good points out. I like the concept of the splatter window. But what you've done is make the focal really dark and the bits that are supposed to add on really bright. Erase the Splatter over the centre image, and dodge it around a bit and generally make it brighter. Burn the side splatters down and put a guassian blur 0.5 pixel or 1.0 pix so that they're not quite in focus and blend better. Thats one of the problems atm, it all stands out too much.