Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Been quite Busy

Default Been quite Busy

So this is what i've been up to

uhm..............CnC???????i know i fail with text,get off my back

Im doing this from left to right.

1. dont like the lighting, i would place it above his head. too much negitive space and i donlt like the color choice. nice c4f in his had though

2. alittle to dark, i would add an adjustment layer or too to brighten it up and give it more pop.

3. nice effects. i dont like the choice of render (just a personal opinion) the text needs to be a different font, that would help.

4. very interesting idea, but i feel like this would be better if it was a large piece, it looks like you had to squeeze everything in to fit. text colors dont match.

5. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! great effects, great lighting. the lonewolf text would look better moved down and to the right a bit. and i would completely get read of th e"7191" text.

6. not my fav, colors dont match up well = try some adjustment layers and grad-maps. text needs to be removed. Idk what happened on the far right, but it looks like you ran out of BG or something? fix that. The renders look LQ, but there is nothing you can do about that except for choose better renders

7. neat concept, interesting effects, text is pretty nice, but some of it looks alittle LQ

8. the colors dont match up = grad maps and adjust layers will help. I also feel like you have the "floating head" problem, try adding more of the render to help out.

9. i cant really tell what it is lol

10. very nice, good lighting, text, effects, colors

11. good smugging and colors!

Overall very nice, you have some neat pieces! but post them periodically so i dont have to do all the CnCing at once!! lol