Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Kira

Default Kira

Omg

CnC?

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

I like it, but the lighting is off. Part of his face is dark where the lighitng is coming from, while the other part is light and had no lighting. Only other thing is the left side is a little empty, I would just add something in there. Very nice work keep it up.

nice smudging, and effects.

things to work on=
    -the glow in his hand looks on top of his hand, not in it= try erasing the glow on his fingers and leaving the rest normal
    -the colors of the smudging and effects are very nice, but they dont blend well with the BG = it looks more on top of the BG than a part of it.
    - lots of neg space = decrease the size
    -add text

overall great job! its very nice

Wow, I love your style. You have to make a tutorial! I love the depth and effects around your focal but I agree with Fur that the left side is a tag empty. I wouldn't add anything though, it could kill the flow. I love the colours too. Keep up the good work!

Love the effects .

Quote Originally Posted by Fur View Post
    I like it, but the lighting is off. Part of his face is dark where the lighitng is coming from, while the other part is light and had no lighting. Only other thing is the left side is a little empty, I would just add something in there. Very nice work keep it up.
    I didn't notice that, ya are right, I forget lil' details sometimes. ._. I was planning on adding something to the left, but I figured it would break the flow like Dom said.

nice smudging, and effects.

things to work on=
    -the glow in his hand looks on top of his hand, not in it= try erasing the glow on his fingers and leaving the rest normal
    -the colors of the smudging and effects are very nice, but they dont blend well with the BG = it looks more on top of the BG than a part of it.
    - lots of neg space = decrease the size
    -add text

overall great job! its very nice
    Ty, the glow on his hand was a bit rushed(it was 2 am when i was making the sig X_x) I would add text but I dun have any good fonts that flow well with the piece. :[

Wow, I love your style. You have to make a tutorial! I love the depth and effects around your focal but I agree with Fur that the left side is a tag empty. I wouldn't add anything though, it could kill the flow. I love the colours too. Keep up the good work!

Tehee, thank you. ^^ I would make a tut but i'm far too lazy sometimes, yep yep.