» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Interview!

Post Interview!

Hey guys .

Just letting you know that I'm getting interviewed this Thursday by RMIT University for a spot in the Graphics Design course. I'm basically shitting myself, afraid that my work isn't good enough. Feels like a job interview =[. I know I'll be learning or improving my drawings skills and techniques but I want to and need to impress them. I got the letter lat week while my exams were on =[ so I couldnt get started on it till Monday (Saturday Sunday chill time). They expect appx 10 final designs. I've only got about 3 final designs with background work, plus personal drawings (dragonball z characters and random poses,hands).

Would 4 to 5 designs be sufficient?
    Check out my Deviantart Page http://aurrum.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by b.k View Post
    Hey guys .

Just letting you know that I'm getting interviewed this Thursday by RMIT University for a spot in the Graphics Design course. I'm basically shitting myself, afraid that my work isn't good enough. Feels like a job interview =[. I know I'll be learning or improving my drawings skills and techniques but I want to and need to impress them. I got the letter lat week while my exams were on =[ so I couldnt get started on it till Monday (Saturday Sunday chill time). They expect appx 10 final designs. I've only got about 3 final designs with background work, plus personal drawings (dragonball z characters and random poses,hands).

Would 4 to 5 designs be sufficient?
    OMG! That is cool dude! I don't know you or anything but its good and I hope you get through! I'm sorta envious really. Graphic Design is something I'm interested in right now and would like to pursue it but I can't because of a Law major I'm pursuing. =\

Chris and Shannon and gaiz can give you the advice. Good luck on your interview mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

Hey Thanks =D! You can always go and do it after your Law Major, and good luck with that too.

I'll be uploading a logo I did for a company's website. "Toal Health Longevity Center" I'm going to be using that as one of the pieces for my portfolio. Sadly I only have about 3 total final designs. =[ I just hope they'll accept that.
    Check out my Deviantart Page http://aurrum.deviantart.com/