No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default work i like and want to make like these!

Hellow friends

can anybody tell how do i mix the render. plz at least refer me a tut. i googled it but no desired result was there.
    i would greatly appreicate if i got ur kind experienced advice, i have been viewing and posting my work

the posts like the followings are awesome, i just posted them caz i like them n i want u ppl to know that wt i want to learn

i have been following the tust here, but did not get the right one

the followings i like plz tell me how ppl make them?

Dron :

Kritez

PaNdEmOnIuM

Xelo

and here are some of my works

when i try to mix the render ppl say its a mess

when i try to add lightening they call it just a point

when ii post some work ppl just see it and dont even thing that i deserver any kind of reply : (

"You can delay but time will not"

i see what you mean. in my opinion your works have too much goin on in them. try to simplify your effects and develop them more with the flow of your render. There should be like one main focus to draw a person in, and your effects should compliment that action. some of your pieces have very distracting focals in all parts of the sig. When you pick a render notice the flow of the action in the render, and try to make your effects match that flow, this will keep the viewers eyes from straying from the main focal and be more visually appealing. for now tho just start with beginner tuts search for keywords like Tutorial Flow, Tutorial Blending, Tutorial Lighting, Beginner Tutorials, etc. then move onto full signature tutorials and gradually progress to more advanced ones once you have the basic ps tools down. The text in your sigs needs some work, placement is key when you are using text. you want it to be close to your focal but not over your focal, text in corners or on edges generally doesn't look good. font choice is key also, there are suitable font's for each style that may not look so good in other styles. check out text tutorials also if you need further help with text. no one is a master at text, it always looks shitty on a sig imo, unless its just amazing just leave it out. hope this helps, pm me if u have any Q's i can help you out on AIM too if u need. GL

very good comment Domino!! I'd like to add one thing: If you are about to finish a sig, then look at the colors. Are they matching? Is it looking good overall? Have a look at the sig's you posted above as examples and you'll know what i mean. Further: it takes time to get better and also not every sig is a masterpiece. As long as you have fun making them!! And don't forget to go outside every now and then, to get some fresh air. LOL (oh and btw i am flattered that you picked one off mine as example. thanx!)

Practice, practice, practice. Tutorials are a very good start. Just reading the basics such as blending, placement, effects, lighting and such will help you improve. You don't even really need to try the tutorial, as long as you COMPLETLEY understand it. But following it is good practice and may make things easier. Secondly, don't rush. Take your time. If you need to take a 10 minute break because your losing concentration then do so. Don't sit there getting frustrated and just doing whatever. As others have said, try not to use so many effects in your tags. It clutters them up. Try out some of the signature tutorials on the Void, follow them completley and if there's something you don't understand, just say so in the thread and someone will try to help you. Xelo's comment about colours is very true. When you have your almost final product, take a look at the piece and see whether the colours go well together. Don't make it montone, colours give a tag life, but don't use completley different colours like light green and pink.

well you just start so you need to just practice. i was horrible when i started but i followed TUTS! to get better. tuts about usage of c4ds, flow, borders, text, and effects. so just do that and listen to the cncs you receive and you'll get better.

Well its obvious that you have good taste in sigs, all the artist you choose are very good (i appreciate you choosing mine, lol).

First things first, you need to know basics. If a color is off, you need to know how to fix it. If your effects are distracting and ruining the flow, you need to know which parts to erase. You need to have accumulated knowledge of filters, smudging techniques, brushes, altering brushes, and c4d placement. These few things are extremely common in sig making and will come in handy. In order to gain this knowledge, you need to pay very close attention to tutorials, focusing more on the effects and style in the tutorial than the actual final outcome.

Next you need application. You have to know which c4ds and brushes will fit well with your sig. You don't want a hard, exploding c4d with a soft, smooth render and bg... it just doesn't fit. This takes time to fully understand, but it comes with practice and patients.

One thing i will note about your sigs, is that they seemed rushed. TAKE YOUR TIME. Sometimes your not going to get it right the first time, slow down, focus of the assembly of your sig, and create a masterpiece!

I know one thing that helped me get started was having a mentor, I'm sure someone on void will be willing to help you, including me. If you need any help don't hesitate to PM me.

-Kritez