No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default bussiness cards - please tear em apart.

So since i've done a few weddings and shoots and stuff with my boss and a couple on my own with my buddies, i'm feeling pretty comfortable as a photographer. I'm going to be venturing off more as a photographer for bands and such. lol i'm a wannabe martin!

anyway thought i should make some bussiness cards to make myself look more legit.
    i have NEVER done a bussiness card before so please tear it apart, and give me some cnc so i don't look like a noob.

I had a ton of ideas for looks and such so i threw them all up on the templates and then i figure you can help me make a full design.

V1:

back:

Idea/logo 2 (oh yeah it's a a verticle card btw..just saw it on dev and thought it was cool).

back + a couple ideas

please gimme some cnc. lol

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Nice color schemes, and glad you put more than 1 idea up there, lets see if I can be helpful.

Logo 1:

Front looks great, the only thing I would change is the "AP" in the background. Just remove that, it doesn't add anything.
    On the back same thing, remove the "AP." Also, were you have your information, try making it slightly smaller, and not bold, it takes away from your name.

Logo 2 (my fav of the 2):

I like the whole front, layering your name in the background creates a nice texture, and offsetting your name is a nice touch. The only thing I would suggest on the front is change the font for "Photography and Design". Use something simpler and rounded, just like your name, that way it is cohesive.

On the back, I do like your typographic information. The texture, on the other hand, should be removed. Either use simple gradient, same as the front, or even reverse of the front. Also, play around with shrinking your name, as well as removing it from the back of the card.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

il ike the second card the best, its much more detailed and the papa logo itself looks just much more original and professional, fits the 'photography and design logo' much more, the txt is very easy to read, which is good, the texture of the front is great, fits well, gj

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

I like the second design but I think it would look better horizontal. For some reason I just don't like the idea of a verticle business card, I think for ease of use horizonal is better

i would say horizontal cards are more convienient, you should do the back design (with all of the information) horizontally

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

thanks a lot for the cnc guys!i'll make some updates and post them up soon. thanks a lot

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

The first one is good, but not great. The second one is really good. I like the design a lot. Don't forget to add your name to the back though. And try adding some more spacing between the different lines (email, phone, url). The font size is going to be very small and it will be difficult to distinguish the lines. Overall, very good design. It's simple and straightforward, which is exactly what a business card should be. If someone has your business card, they already know what you're about. Good work.
    Resident father figure.

thanks a lot unit. very insightful! i will definetly put more space in between. It only makes sense too. I think i'm gonna go with the second bussiness card. the vert

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

these are really cool. gj!