> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default First sig in a while

Been some time since i did a tag, seen this stock and thought i need to do something with it.

V1

V2
    (on this one, my name is there just for sotw)

Cnc's are allways welcome.

~Crz.

at first i liked it, then i really looked at it lol (if that makes sense)

i guess what i mean is that the first glimpse is nice, then you notice problems...a big 1 is that the center blue effect is the main focal, and we both know that you want the chick to be the focal....also, half the chick is gone!, what happened to her! lol...i like the feeling of this sig, as well as the colors, the flow is good, txt is nice, but the focal needs lots of work

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

what do u meen by "half the chick is gone". I wanted to use that part of her, and not the whole body.
    Also, agree with u, the focal needs work, didn't noticed how "huge" the blue fx's are.

well if u wanna do somethin like that, then do a smudging effect, because it just doesnt look right..

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

the b/w looks ok and while the lighting is coming from the right dir, its not soft enuff and broad enuff so it covers the parts of her and the text fonts could use some spicing..lol ..my own word

effects look pretty good..try to give them some kind of flow around her

keep at it!

Its got boobies so its a 5/5 from me

nah but seriously i like the look of the effects around here looks rly nice, i would reduce the opacity or blur the effect abit on the top left of the sig it looks abit to sharp atm and her right arm (or leftside of the sig) looks like its been cropped i think its just the arm going behind her body but it creates an illusion of the arm being removed.

i like this siggy, tho its sooo oversharpened..like the effect on a shoulder, would have made something similiar on her next shoulder, but maybe less noticable..but its fine, just dont sharpen things so much

You're definately a level above me , but I thought i'd add my word of criticism -

The render (to me) is not placed proper or in the right position . . anywhere you can see her skin does not blend for me to your background . .

overall i'd say 8/10

This tag cannot be entered for the SoTW now - the rules state that no tags can be posted up on the forum boards until after the voting thread is set up.

The tag itself isn't bad, but you can see where the render cuts off on the left. The effects are nice and I quite like the text.

Not your best Crazy, it lacks flow and looks too sharp, wich makes it kinda LQ.