Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Killer

Default Killer

Ok here this time i am interested in clear cnc. plz

See the work consists of
    10 layers in ps

and
    1- a game stock wallpaper, see the building effect in the bg
    2- 3 to 4 smudging of the render over a bg layer with main color of the render
    3-i added the blood effect on the pistol
    4. i added the lightening over his arm and shoulder but removed every effect from the render's face at its final layer.
    5.did some ripple effect and put them on the lighten mode, although they just added some minor effects in the bg
    6. 2 c4ds in the bg near his elbow
    7. i though that i every time i unhide the main render the edges become clear that is - - - the render is not mixedup starwar u need to mix it more
    but if i add some brush effect or ripple and then feather of 20 pixel the effects of ripple on his shoulder etc. will distract my dear friends here,

so now u plz gimme the cnc.
    i did not make any sig at once. i did this time after radiallac given tut, thanks man\
    and see kipi i did follow ur advice.

hope so this time the sig is better!

"You can delay but time will not"

It still needs a lot of work, the colors are unattractive, the whole piece looks plain(lack of blending), my attention is more focused on his right elbow rather than his face, this is due because the focal is blurry, try to use sharpen but dun go to far with it.

You still need to learn from more tuts. e.g. Gradients n' photo filters.

I admire your determination; keep it cos u will improve in time.

I myself have made tags with 40-50 some layers and i know quite a few other artists with even more layers than that! I say that to say all that helps build the piece up with all the basics..depth,color,comp,and flow,ect.

For your colors, i would consult a color wheel so u can pick which colors will compliment ur particular render or pic.

All your effects; smudging,adding c4d's,brush work,ect should make or enhance a flow according to the action loaded into the pic. In this one, from the bottom left to the top right. This is an area where u can really get creative.

Your lighting should always be taken from the pic itself. If the pic has shadow on the left side, your light should be coming from the right so it has a realism factor to it.

Blending: There are many methods for blending..if nothing else but take a small hard brush and blur the outlines some. Most times you will have a foreground,middle ground and a background. You want to meld your pic into the scene with all those with a combo of effects,lighting and colors.
    Use blur and sharpen to help you blend. Things in the foreground will most times be sharper than things farther away.

Work on your backgrounds..something attractive that fits the pic or render, You can always use photo filters to blend it all in later. Some people use part of one pic to use as a bg or partial bg in their tags...look for stuff that would fit.

I'm not the best out there but i've learned a bit over time so i hope i was able to help you in some small way.

Keep at it starwar and keep that hunger for knowledge!