> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2nd Sig

Default 2nd Sig

I am glad i found this site and hoping to learn a lot from here. So here the Sig i made. I was board and started playing with Photo shop for the second time. I hoping to become better in make sig. I find it to be very relaxing to me.

I am glad i found this site and hoping to learn a lot from here. So here the Sig i made.

Im going to be honest, it needs allot of work, but thats why your here eh? to learn! get yourslef over to the sig tuts section and get to work, one thing those tuts dont tell you often is the very basics, sigs should be relitivly small, i use 420px by 140px, and if you want to outline the sig: Shift-Click all the layers, right click and press merge layers, then press Ctrl-A (this will select the entire pricture) and go to edit>Stroke your settings should be something like Width: 1 or 2px, and colour black, Location:Inside

Heres a tut that helped me, its for "Absolute beginers"
    http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorial...ic-grunge.html

and not bad for your second sig btw, heres my second sig :P
    Fave:

My PC is better than yours :P www.xfire.com/profile/ilostmyname666
    Add me on PSN: ilostmyname666

That's really good for your second go..good job! That tag is a bit larger than the norm..take a look around and u will see many diff sizes but try to keep them smaller than this.

Here is an excellent starter tut i used long time ago that helped me understand things better.

http://senthrax.deviantart.com/art/F...orial-55042010

When doing tuts, i would concentrate on learning the techniques and not follow exactly.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something or want more info. I'm sure someone here will have the answer for you.

..and welcome!
    Last edited by Nexx; 12-19-2009 at 01:26 PM.