» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig!

well, This is it tell me exactly what you think about it and what you think I could do about it. And be honest, please.

:huh:

dude, change the border, not to be rude, but those brown random lines in the shape of a border look aweful (i think). your render looks pretty cool, but it is not blended very well, but i assume thats the effect your were after. your clear border under the brown stuff looks great, build off of it for a border. im not big on the quote nor the font used, but i dont know what you could do about that. over all, not too bad, 6/10.

dont mean to be rude in any way, but i think you could do better.

I think the border's pretty neat actually

thank you, I'll see what I can do!

i agree , i think the colours he has chosen are quite unique and give a good effect.

still though the border is techy and uve used a grunge font.... just a thought on changin that.

oh and it might do with a 1pixel border round it too.. unless its there and low opacity or something?
    / / X E K A Y E M \ \
    http://zekayem.deviantart.com/

If the brown border stayed as it is , but also covered all of the edges ( if you get me .. ) then it'd look cool , i really like the reallowey background . I like yellow sigs ^.^ Nice job 7/10 ( Because of the weird border )

I think you should take out the brown border...and blend the render....pretty good though

the clear border is cool... the brown border sucks...put the render bellow the clear border(and try to blend it in)... take the shadow away from "squirt".... change the color of the quote to something that fits better with the color scheme of the sig"yellow-greenish"(and try changing the quote... i mean that's not scarry... it's actually funny [unless that's what you were going for]).... also try adding a 1px border around the whole signature.... that's about it man... do that and it will look WAY better