No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

the first one has a decent background, but the coloring on cloud was screwed up . The text is nice. Blend the render on both of 'em though. hte second one, nice idea for the bg, really makes a nice focal point, but a li'l plain, and the text sucks
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

why would i blend the render in on the 2nd one? it's almost a plain white bg... and about the coloring, i wanted to try something different and a few people told me they really liked the hair... but most said the text was bad, and i agree, i need some new fonts... and the 2nd one was supposed to be plain, it's a simplistic style sig... and i know the text isn't readable, it wasn't meant to be, hence the name destruction, that's why in a grey pixel font i also put destcution a 2nd time above the other bigger version that isn't readable so that people can see that it says destruction, even tho that half of the letters are not legible...

the first one is nice, text as u said needs work but that hair i also think is pretty cool looking those colors go well together i think. the second one is ok. i mean its a good idea like illegal said but the first i like the most.

Originally posted by Chemical@May 12 2005, 01:05 PM
    why would i blend the render in on the 2nd one? it's almost a plain white bg... and about the coloring, i wanted to try something different and a few people told me they really liked the hair... but most said the text was bad, and i agree, i need some new fonts... and the 2nd one was supposed to be plain, it's a simplistic style sig... and i know the text isn't readable, it wasn't meant to be, hence the name destruction, that's why in a grey pixel font i also put destcution a 2nd time above the other bigger version that isn't readable so that people can see that it says destruction, even tho that half of the letters are not legible...
    [snapback]49746[/snapback]
    ok dude, i was giving my opinion. I never said anything about the text in destruction not being readable, i just didnt like it. And its just my critique, dont take it personally.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

ok i canna be arsed to read all that im too lazy today but.. like the bg in the 1st one and i like the second one so you get a thumbs up on them both but i preffer the second now im just rambeling|!

Originally posted by Illegalx17@May 12 2005, 11:06 PM
    ok dude, i was giving my opinion.* I never said anything about the text in destruction not being readable, i just didnt like it.* And its just my critique, dont take it personally.
    [snapback]50055[/snapback]
    i wasn't taking it personally... i was explaining to you why i would do sumthing like blend a render into a plain white bg... i was just explaning why it looks the way it does... nothing personal at all...