» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Horror : Starwar

i dont know why i dont get even CnC?

"You can delay but time will not"

I think the main reason you don't often get comments/critisism is because alot of your work is the same and you need to work with tutorials. Honestly, your not going to improve by using the same style all the time. You need to read tutorials on placement, lighting and depth. Just stick to the basics, like I said earlier, stop rushing and take your time!

ok i will try but u jnow in the tuts there is no supportive materials . so i just read it and apply to my own stock. but even though i do read tuts. as i downloaded kritez december pack i checked out every one psds how they did it

Don't get discouraged. You can't learn everything at once. Keep practicing.

Thanks.
    Prick.

i can see potential from ur prototype pic but u need to study alot of tuts before posting sigs. work on ur blending aswell. good luck

Practice Makes Perfect!

yeah . . . well said you could have given some guidance as Dom and other did. Well i like a lot these quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    I think the main reason you don't often get comments/critisism is because alot of your work is the same and you need to work with tutorials. Honestly, your not going to improve by using the same style all the time. You need to read tutorials on placement, lighting and depth. Just stick to the basics, like I said earlier, stop rushing and take your time!
    But your signature is the same style as everyone else's. So what's the difference?

I'll give the CnC: You need to do stuff that reflects what you're going. It's called horror so think about Horror and look up all different types of art/design to do with horror movies and books, etc, then begin to form ideas from there. Never EVER use bevel and emboss. It just looks so bad. The text is a key element as well. Don't just think: Horror = lots of blood and a vampire with some gothic text. Because there's horror movies out there that don't use any of those elements at all. IE: The ring or Saw Or Alien/Aliens (it's a sci-horror, more than sci-fi). Interview with a Vampire used no blood in its design at all! Or Gothic text! (well, it was a gothic typeface, but not patently obvious).
    Again, and i say it over and over: Don't think filters are automatically needed to make it look good. You can do stuff without using filters (shock horror)!
    Last edited by Soap; 01-22-2010 at 12:16 AM.

thanks i will make it .