Thread: Time warp! :)

Default Time warp! :)

CnC please!
    hehe
    I dont make sigs anymore

bump..bump.. bump...
    Cnc please
    I dont make sigs anymore

The text blends way too much with the background that it gets hard to read. Nice composition altough it looks plain, this is due because most of the sig looks sharp so it's hard to find a focal.

It looks basically the same as every other signature on these boards. Nothing extraordinary here, I'm afraid 0/10.

0? that hurts...

you could've say anything that i can improve on... and not just put some grade... i didnt ask for grade

yeah.. its a little bit sharp.

im trying to blend the topaz for more effects but i failed

I'll redo it and make it look good.
    I dont make sigs anymore

schyltz I would say that it is not 0/10, instead it can be 10/10. You did a good job. I totally agree with Kotora, Plus if you make the color of text blue it can add consistency in the sig. How the hell have you done the shadow effect? Lolz I like it. Keep imroving here.

"You can delay but time will not"

Quote Originally Posted by schultz View Post
    0? that hurts...

you could've say anything that i can improve on... and not just put some grade... i didnt ask for grade

yeah.. its a little bit sharp.

im trying to blend the topaz for more effects but i failed

I'll redo it and make it look good.
    Ditch the format and design something unique instead. Everyone does the same thing: Some dude/thing/woman in the middle - bunch of fancy crap background. It just makes it look samey. Try to come up with something that's not the same. You don't need photoshop filters to make something look good. The only filter I ever use is blur from time to time, apart from that I can't say I recall the last time I used a filter. Using filters doesn't make you a designer, or good at using photoshop, it just means you're good at making decisions at a computer.

I'll set you a challenge to try and break your mould a bit, hopefully that will be more informative than just me writing a load of stuff about what you should be doing.

I'd like to see, a signature, or piece of art, that is based on one of the following movements
    Bauhaus

Futurism

Arts & Crafts

Yeah, some of this stuff looks dated and a bit lame, but at the time it was epic stuff. And the modern stuff, which i've purposefully omitted, is just as epic if you know where to see it. I garuntee you'll have seen some of it on the TV or in ADs/magazines, etc.

You're not allowed to use filters. :P And don't think the computer can solve all your problems for you. My saying is that you can spend 2 minutes drawing a pencil line and scanning it into the computer, or 2 hours trying to get the effect of a pencil line on photoshop. Pen and paper is a classic taht will never die. You'll need to do a bit of research into the movements - it wont be boring if you're serious about making good shit. Nearly every piece of art, design, etc out there is based on one historical movement or other, including the three listed above. I don't want you to make it EXACTLY like that stuff, but make your own stuff - nice and modern - that has influences by one of the three!

The best stuff that people create sends the message 'hey! Look at THIS!' rather than 'Hey! Look at ME!'

well i would say that ripple effect is a nice filter may be one do not know how to use or when to use filters hever they are remarkable if you know their correct use. lolz

"You can delay but time will not"

What your doing Soap is trying to get other to follow u in doing Modern Art.....
    You have your unique style let others have theirs. 0/10 was harsh but on the other side of things 10/10 is unrealistic.

It's far from perfect, you need to work on your colours, depth and lighting. Bottom right under the arm the colours dnt match and they shouldnt be so much in the foreground as they are atm. Your text is too hidden and badly placed atm. Until u get the fundimentals in Sig Making leave text alone cos it's the hardest part and can make or break a sig. Papa's text tutorial is good for that.

Next thing to work on is your focal, because theres no particular depth the render isnt your main view point.

Colors need a bit of work, it also looks alittle LQ for me (maybe its the sharpness)

Soap, please dont put people down in your posts, the purpose of CnC is to help other, not to tell them their work is "0/10".