> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

ok, ok these aint as good as some of your but i started to get better as the sun rose! this is my 1st attmpt at blending in an image and multi-colour! Anywya i'll go from my 1st attemp to my last! (some backgrounds ar cack as i couldnt be arsed! (no insperation!!!&#33)

i start to get good now! :P

i love the one below! was just an image of metroid or whatever the games called!

my avator!

all comments and critisisum welcome&#33; < must learn to spell&#33;

i like the spider man one the most :blink: but these are all pretty good, for the level ur at :blink:

btw u can only have 1 normal size sig and one small :blink: u now have 3 normal

thanks for the feed back dragon and i&#39;ll remove a sig i didnt realise sorry&#33; :unsure:

im lucky i had a good image blending tut on my computer and it&#39;s sooooo simply and easy to understand unlike some others as for the multi-colour... i had to remember the whole tut and i did well lol&#33; suprised myself near the end on how good i got :P B)

omg,those are sweet i love the spiderman and and the one under the metroid (samus) and get rid of the bevel borders, and on some sigs you blend or you dont blend,or you blend to much :huh: there good but some are a bit to dark..... keep it up

yeah it&#39;s the way ive leart how to blend i gotta gigure it out more plus the way i multi colour dont help i&#39;ll port a tut on how i do it tomorrow see if you lot can give any pointers anyway gtg im late&#33;"

I REALLY like the aviator one&#33; Thats so good except the text. May i know where you got that render? I want it maybe i can try something I also like the spiderman one, the 3rd one you posted is ok, but some of the brushes got fucked up while you did it. You need to work on the blending a bit, but its pretty good for some of your newer stuff. I might write a tut on my blending style if youd like
    Oblivion

i like everything from the spiderman down. the first 3 at the top need some work on. pretty goood job. and yea oblivion post a tut or ur style of blending, i prolly wont use every method u do but i can mix and match some ideas.

nice job, keep up the good work&#33;

The last sig is by far the best one yet, good brushing and colors coordinate, just work on your text.

I can see a huge increase in skill level from the beginning to know. There are some stylistic things that could be improved and all, but overall its lookin&#39; much better.

Last one looks the best, very nice job.