» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Lock and Load

I Know the text isnt that good...but i have no other texts on my comp atm..Rate and comment please..
    Simply; you.

its ok, i dont really know what the render is but the bg is nice, like the brushing and colors but yea like u said that text really needs a face lift, doin some serious damage to it. my suggestion would be get the fonts before u make a sig. other then that the sig isnt that bad except for the text.

YEh, sometimes waht i do is i get the sig then i go on a search for the font... i find that more productive
    Simply; you.

Hey Tenchido....try usin ur own style of text placement...juciy's style doesnt work in this sig sowee...lmao g/j though i like the blending...tho try a pixel font for your name
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Originally posted by Tenchido@May 14 2005, 05:38 PM
    YEh, sometimes waht i do is i get the sig then i go on a search for the font... i find that more productive
    [snapback]50761[/snapback]

eh, i just usually find fonts that i think are cool and that might come in handy even though they dont look all that great (cause u really never know) and just stock up on em, that way i aint got to worry about going on a search, u got enough and at least one should look good.

Originally posted by NextDay+May 14 2005, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NextDay &#064; May 14 2005, 02:39 PM)</div>
    Hey Tenchido....try usin ur own style of text placement...juciy&#39;s style doesnt work in this sig sowee...lmao g/j though i like the blending...tho try a pixel font for your name
    [snapback]50762[/snapback]
    [/b]
    This sig i used his tutorial...I Decided to post my results up here as well...

<!--QuoteBegin-Unspoken
    @May 14 2005, 09:15 PM
    eh, i just usually find fonts that i think are cool and that might come in handy even though they dont look all that great (cause u really never know) and just stock up on em, that way i aint got to worry about going on a search, u got enough and at least one should look good.
    [snapback]50899[/snapback]
    I Used to do the same things...But i find that after i DL alot of fonts it makes my computer run slower....
    Simply; you.

Get rid of the main txt and change the tenchido text, don&#39;t bevel it. Nice brushing.