» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 24 by newbie

Default 24 by newbie

Well I maded this one last night, waiting for opinions

umm its a good start to makin tags i dunno how long you been makin them but i like the clouds in the bg but need needs to be blended in better and the text needs work and tags are usually no bigger than 400x200 or verts 200x400 try some tutorials and then take little stuff for several tuts and combine them to make your own style

Quote Originally Posted by UnDeRoAtH View Post
    umm its a good start to makin tags i dunno how long you been makin them but i like the clouds in the bg but need needs to be blended in better and the text needs work and tags are usually no bigger than 400x200 or verts 200x400 try some tutorials and then take little stuff for several tuts and combine them to make your own style
    Tks, I think that I will update it based in your opinion to see the final;9

plain and the text is bad.
    But yea, I recommend you read some tutorials on the basics as well as text, eventually adding c4d.

little less deleting the render,use some text tuts,levels tuts and..... all kind of other tuts
    ~
    ~~
    ~~~

Tks guys for the advices, I will keep watching some tutorials and learn more things

Haha. Who is Noel Gal____? The name is in the bottom right. Was that on the render. You might want to erase that. :P

It is an alright start. Wayyyyy too wild. No flow, which is something you will want to learn pretty much first off. Good job blending the render to the background, but next time try to stay away from the head. That is the main point of the render, so don't really mess with it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Karter View Post
    Haha. Who is Noel Gal____? The name is in the bottom right. Was that on the render. You might want to erase that. :P

It is an alright start. Wayyyyy too wild. No flow, which is something you will want to learn pretty much first off. Good job blending the render to the background, but next time try to stay away from the head. That is the main point of the render, so don't really mess with it too much.
    I was expecting that, when I spoke that I had some photoshop experience, was because I was a FIFA Editor, and I still use that nickname, because I was a administrator at Fifa-Evolution and I keep using that nickname, and I leaved now that place because I don't have time for it, but now I post there only signature, if you guys have any problem I will start putting Gas Panic.Anyway, tks for the tips
    Last edited by Gas Panic; 02-22-2010 at 01:34 PM.

iv seen this stock before, and tbh i liked it better than this. sorry dude, but all you've done is add text, border, grad map and smudge the outside of him. try some tuts dude
    ~Deviantart~

Youtube : www.youtube.com/MrDeanage