» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy stories

Default Creepy stories

It's night so I thought I'd share some of these to keep ya'll awake. Share some if you like, from your own experiences perhaps?

Wristbands

When you are admitted to a hospital, they place on your wrist a white wristband with your name on it. But there are other different colored wristbands which symbolize other things. The red wristbands are placed on dead people.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in a school hospital. He had just finished an operation and was on his way down to the basement. He entered the elevator and there was just one other person there. He casually chatted with the woman while the elevator descended. When the elevator door opened, another woman was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor. Surprised, the woman reprimanded the doctor for being rude and asked why he did not let the other woman in.
    The doctor said, "That was the woman I just operated on. She died while I was doing the operation. Didn’t you see the red wristband she was wearing?"
    The woman smiled, raised her arm, and said, "Something like this?"

Sarah O' Bannon

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. In a certain small town Harold, the local gravedigger, upon hearing a bell one night, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time, it wasn't either. A voice from below begged and pleaded to be unburied.
    "Are you Sarah O'Bannon?" Harold asked.
    "Yes!" The muffled voice asserted.
    "You were born on September 17, 1827?"
    "Yes!"

"The gravestone here says you died on February 20, 1857."
    "No, I'm alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!"
    "Sorry about this, ma'am," Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. "But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you sure as Hell ain't alive no more, and you ain't comin' up."

Scariest one I have:

The Other Watcher

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. However the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.
    What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while, was this a celebrity? The owners daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.
    At this point he decided to consult her for more information. After some gentle quizzing and the promise that the explanation would go no further than him she finally said "Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, we find that even now, people get uncomfortable staying there. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

Bump, i'll post more if ya guys want.

AWWWW SAD FACE IS SO.... SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *sobs* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uhm if i tell my scary stories i'll get reprimanded by dm again... sorry...

Oh well, then you can just comment on which story you've liked the best or which ones you've found genuenly scary.

Here's another one, one of my favs.

The Doggy Lick.

A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. On the news that night, they announced there was a serial killer on the loose in the local area. Before she goes to bed, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows, but the one in the basement won't close. She decides to leave it open, but locks the basement door and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more, she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower noozle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.
    Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye; she turns around. Written on the wall in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

The first one about the wrist band is indeed creepy,Freaked me outt
    Post more!

Quote Originally Posted by shiv96 View Post
    Post more!

one year ago, it had been snowing. school had been canceled and i had taken my girlfriend, Mandy, out to go sledding. the park was overrun by children, everywhere you looked you'd see another kid gleaming with enough excitement that you would have thought they hadn't ever seen snow before. But this was the north, it was always snowing. it took a real snowstorm to get schools to close down for a day. a number of days before had been consumed by a blizzard - it knocked down powerlines and piled three feet of snow onto the ground. now, as adults worked to clear out the snow so that their children could get to school, we stayed outside in the winter wonderland, and enjoyed the snow.
    Mandy and I grabbed two wooden sleds - the kind you can steer, well... sortof. we ran out to the park, but by the time we got there, the kiddie hill was overrun with tykes. "come on!" i had said, and i grabbed mandy by the hand and lead her towards Miller Hill, aka Monster Hill. it took a clean five minutes to hike to the top and when you looked down, all you could see was bright white dust, just waiting to be marked up by my sled tracks.
    "Daniel, i dont really want to do this... you go ahead..." Mandy pleaded, as she wrinkled up that button red nose of hers.
    "come on already! we didnt hike up here for nothing!" I looked over at my girl, and grabbed her mitten-clad hands in mine and kissed her frozen nose. "i'll be right there next to you the whole time, we'll go down together ok? and if need be, i promise i'll save you." Mandy nodded, too cold to say anything over the clack-clack-clack of her teeth.
    I sat her down on her sled, and i sat down on mine. "on three we push off ok?"
    "but danny,"
    "ONE," i shouted.
    "i really dont..."
    "TWO..."
    "think this is a good-"
    "THREE!" i grabbed her sled and pushed mine off, pulling her with me. "DONT FORGET TO STEER!!" i shouted after my baby.

i heard her screaming, then laughing as we cut through the snow. i pulled my sled to the left and right occasionally, dodging a tree or a bush. suddenly, Mandy appeared next to me, her sled just two feet away.
    "Having fun?" i shouted over the slicing of the snow. all i could hear was laughing coming from my side. i laughed with her and whooped in the cold air. our shouts could be heard for miles.
    but all that was heard was a scream.
    i whipped my head over to Mandy, then followed her gaze towards a huge holly bush straight in her path.
    "MANDY! STEER THE SLED!! PULL THE SLED!!!" i shouted after her, carefully navigating my way around the bush with ease. as i looked back i could see mandy's hat flying off her head, and her brown hair blowing back across her face. her mouth open wide in a scream of pure terror, she jerked on the sled, but to no use.
    "MANDY JUMP!!" for a split second, i saw her body push against the sled and tumble down just a few feet from the holly bush.
    "MANDY!!" i jumped off my own sled, and ran straight to her, breathing hard.
    "mandy... mandy..." i laughed quietly, "you were right, we'll stick to the kiddie hill next time..."
    i rounded the holy bush, expecting to see her giggling silently on the snow, one of my favorite quirks about her. her mittens would be covering her face, and she'd be laughing to herself, relieved of having been saved.
    the final few steps i took slowly, catching my breath. "Hey... mandy, you ok?" i looked down, and below me, underneath the holly bush, i saw mandy, face-down in the snow.
    "Hey.... Mandy!" i grabbed her arm, and pulled her out of the holly bush with her fist still clenched to the rope of the sled "let go of it baby, you're ok now" i pulled harder and dragged her out, sled and all.
    "hey baby, you ok?"
    i flipped her over and -

nothing

there was nothing left.
    "no... NO... it'll... Mandy... it'll be alright, i'll save you.... i'll save you... just jump mandy, jump..." i sobbed
    her face. she had none. her button nose, her chocolate eyes stared up at me, but that was it, just her eyes. she had no skin covering them, no eyelids complete with the long lashes she usually wore. her nose was separated, completely gone, even the cartilage was slashed to pieces. her soft lips, the ones i loved to kiss, bared her teeth - the few she had left - to the cold winter sky.

and the blood. the blood was everywhere.
    "it'll be alright..."

i was later told that the sled had been recalled a week earlier, for a faulty steering system. would have been nice to know a little sooner, considering that most everyone had been without power for at least a few days.
    the sharp blades of the sled had run over Mandy's face, and cut it clean off. between jumping off and rolling into holly bush, she had died of blood loss. i had sat there cradling her broken body in my arms while she had died. her eyes staring up at me.

Mandy's family sued the sledding company.
    the police told me her death was in no way my fault.
    Miller Hill was slowly dug up, and that holly bush was used for woodchips on some playground somewhere.
    i sit at a new home now, the doctors tell me its home. i sit here and cradle my Mandy, and tell her that she'll be alright.
    Last edited by gr4ph1kP4ND4; 03-09-2010 at 11:01 PM.

nice story padna and kotora!!

poor mandy T_T
    I dont make sigs anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kotora View Post

Bump, i'll post more if ya guys want.
    LMFAO! your a funny guy

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

This one creeps me the fuck out the most and I dunno why, maybe I have zombie-phobia? If that word even exists. :\