Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Queers of war

Default Queers of war

Why you no vote for me :'[[[[

v1.

v2.

v3.

bw.

too monotone and washed out, and theres nothing special about it. it needs some c4d's and some drama. its too blurry too, makes it look even more washed out.
    i like how you experimented with the placement of the object of focus, it looks good being off-centered, and the experimenting with boarders looks pretty good too. the text in v3 looks great (personally speaking)

1. Its depth
    2. Its not monotone, its supposed to be that type of color, theres many sigs that focus on 1 color, monotone isnt bad when used right.
    Thanks for the cnc though it didnt help improve on much

i would have to say the b/w is the best, but if i had to choose color its v1.. pretty good lookin tag if you ask me
    [Enter Signature Here]
    Gifts: [x][x][x]

y queer of war? and i agree with p4nd4
    Favorite and Most Recent:

Quote Originally Posted by gr4ph1kP4ND4 View Post
    too monotone and washed out, and theres nothing special about it. it needs some c4d's and some drama. its too blurry too, makes it look even more washed out.
    i like how you experimented with the placement of the object of focus, it looks good being off-centered, and the experimenting with boarders looks pretty good too. the text in v3 looks great (personally speaking)
    Not everything needs to be overloaded with effects to look good/great.

As for the siggeh, I remember the tut for this sig, you got quite an awesome outcome! great depth, lighting and colors for such a gritty stock. No complaints to be honest.

@Chonfat, well duh, Marcus and dom from Gears are butt-budies.

its okk, its slightly monotone, u put too much red into it and the composition is dull, it needs more contrast and color, its also too sharp on the render and too blurred on the background, the typography on v2 is pretty nice. im not catching the flow to it, maybe it needs something else?

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx