> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 4 new sigs

C&C plzz all made in 1 hour <_<

Some nice work there man. Great stuff on the pop-out with the position of the render, great job on the text of that one too.
    The first ones text could be a bit clearer and the render of the black thing (gun?) is a bit too blended. But otherwise good work on the brushing.

yeahi know the first one the gun is over blended but i wanted to try something with the text...

52 views and 1 comment.... :blink: all what ya got?&#33;? <_<

Honestly, the only great sig there is the Yoda sig. The render on the first is blended too well, and the render used in the popout is visibly skewed from the original image. Fix that and it will be one hell of a signature. Now, the last one looks great, although I don&#39;t understand how it fits in with Starwars, heh. :P

For some reason i am loving that last sig, the one called "Marvin" although quite plain. The Yoda tag is ok but i don&#39;t feel that colour suits Yoda, the colour somewhat symbolizes rage and Yoda is a more peaceful kinda character so green or blue would have been a little better IMO. The other two are ok could be better though, should have taken a little more time with your work IMO as you can clearly do better by the look of your current tag.

i like&#39;em&#33; good job jelan&#33; how do u make the PNG so it works in IE ?

Originally posted by Sly as hell@May 16 2005, 02:45 PM
    blablabla...
    [snapback]51374[/snapback]
    READ&#33;&#33;&#33; i only did 1 hour for all the sigs so 15 min for each sig&#33;

lol, relax, you did ask for crit after all.
    It is ok for an hour, but it would have been better if you took your time, no rush.

i have to agree with Sly.A.H., If you&#39;d taken out a bit of more time you could have made all of them really awesome... the concept for each one is very good, it&#39;s just a few minor details that could be fixed. e.g:
    The blending of the gun in the first one.
    the text isn&#39;t all that clear in the second one,
    No critique on Yoda though...he&#39;s awesome. And who doesn&#39;t want to see an angry yoda? :P
    Marvin is just plain FuNkY :P But i&#39;d add something the middle or a low opacity tech layer or something...
    great job for an hour though.
    keep it up.