» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 new

went for a more simple kind of look, sort of, if you can understand what i mean, if not, i mean that i didn't want to do the typical load the bg with abstract brushes and so on and so forth, i used black fractals on a white bg, and i used the flame custom tool thing because it thought the black fractals would go good with it... the pic isn't all that great but it's shao khan from mortal kombat so i thought the background of the character fit nicely with this theme

The Akuma one is really good I like it

I Like the infrno one beter
    Simply; you.

thanks for the comments

both look really great, i like the bottom on most, what brushes did you use? (if any), but on the first one, do somethin with the E to make it stand out against the black fractals and it will be great

The energy one would be betterof the render had the colors of the background, so im gonna have to go with the Inferno one...
    Oblivion

most pics look like crap when i try to make it the same color of the bg when i do a multicolor bg... the colors just don't seem to blend together as nicely on the pic...
    and about the brushes i use, there a few sets i use a lot but a lot that i dont use very much, i dont remember what set i used on the energy sig..

The energy one would be betterof the render had the colors of the background, so im gonna have to go with the Inferno one...
    agreed to the limit....
    rapidx: It should be better if you write your own critiques. Not just agree with the others.