> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question A request if I may

I have this concept in mind for my signature.

A universal signature, one that I can amalgamate with all the forums I'm a member of and perhaps even on my facebook.

The picture is of a young boy lost in the digital world. He has forfeited all touch with reality. He is so engrossed with the internet and trance music that it's become all he can appreciate. He is completely tucked away safely in a world of wires and plugs, trance and airwaves, of bright blue and green neon colors flowing through his peripheral's.

Here is the picture.

I would like to... somehow... incorporate abstract wires/tentacle esque things coming in from the right side towards him. If possible, have the conceptual wires and such clambering amongst the tattered wall like vines slowly working their way to him (the boy).

Here is the color usage I would like for the alias. Yes, the 'E' must be green and the other letters blue. However, don't use this picture in the actual sig. Use some digital font. Small and out of the way.

And if possible, I would like it to be linked to the outside of the picture on the left side.
    Of course you can flip/rotate/skew/stretch/shrink the picture as needed to meet signature standards.

A mixture of abstract, technology, long curvy wires... with the help of dark and bright greens, blues and whatever you might think will compliment the picture.

Other than what I've stated, it's an open canvas. You are the artist after all.

Thank you for your time. Thank you so much for your time and EFFORT if you give this a try.

Well, we don't usually take requests here I'm afraid, unless you can offer something in return. We're more geard towards teaching people how to become an artist as opposed to making things for them. Someone may agree to help you, but no guarantees.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Here's to wishing!

Heh heh. If I had something to give, I would. Most definitely. I'm an avid forum lurker of many types with no graphic art skill. I'm working on it though.

No problem. Get that trial of CS for now and have some fun with it. It's all good.

Thanks.
    Prick.

that photo been used allready in sotw here

I'm guessing sotw is a competition here?

Would you happen to have saved any of the results of that particular battle?

i might still have mine but mine didn't win and i didn't get many votes on it either seeing as i wasn't nearly as good as i am now im still not best but i have improved allot lol
    1st try

final try one i used for the sotw . here

i tried with 2 difrent styles
    Last edited by sirenzo; 04-09-2010 at 02:37 AM.

i would like to try this... i'll contact you Bedrock..

I'll pass on this one
    Xelo looks like he's up for it though

Thank you Xelo!

And, thank you sirenzo as well. Your work looks really good to me, not that my opinion has mass to it since I've no skill in this class of art.