Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Piety...

Default Piety...

CnC please and idk wat to put on text
    Favorite and Most Recent:

Looks really nice! Maybe a tad too much contrast though, but having the contrast has a nice feel so I'm not sure if it would help. Also, just a thought (since I'm not good by any means) but the bright effects and such on the sides might take some attention away from the focal, but as I said it looks nice anyways. Really like the background.
    Newest

You still have the same flaw on most of your sigs, the colors need more control make use of the hue/saturation option it'll help a lot. Also, I would erase some sharpness from the effects and background. If you didn't however add any sharpening to the effects or background then just add a blurred layer and erase the focal.

agree with Kot!! your focal is dark and the effects are bright! guess what drew my attention?

Quote Originally Posted by K00L4ID View Post
    Looks really nice! Maybe a tad too much contrast though, but having the contrast has a nice feel so I'm not sure if it would help. Also, just a thought (since I'm not good by any means) but the bright effects and such on the sides might take some attention away from the focal, but as I said it looks nice anyways. Really like the background.
    eh thx ill fix it for v2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotora View Post
    You still have the same flaw on most of your sigs, the colors need more control make use of the hue/saturation option it'll help a lot. Also, I would erase some sharpness from the effects and background. If you didn't however add any sharpening to the effects or background then just add a blurred layer and erase the focal.
    kk kotora... u know any good tut to show u well how to use hue/saturation option? and thx for the CnC
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelo View Post
    agree with Kot!! your focal is dark and the effects are bright! guess what drew my attention?
    kk thx xelo ill fix it for v2
    Favorite and Most Recent:

I don't want to be a follower but....
    Agreed with Kot and Xelo