> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Cars

What are some of your favorite dream cars, and why?

BMW 745Li
    The BMW 745Li is one of my favorite cars because of all the luxury features that are packed into this car. The 745Li is the highest class model currently available from BMW - and it truly a sign of quality and prestige. It is the largest car BMW released, so passengers have lots of room to stretch out. The 745Li I selected has stability control, sports package, air conditioning, power steering, power windows, power door locks, telescoping wheel, cruise control, AM/M stereo, cassette, CD player, premium sound, navigation system, air bags, ABS, traction control, leather power seats, moon roof and finally premium wheels.

Lincoln Navigator
    The Lincoln Navigator, is by far my favorite SUV currently available. Part of the reason its my favorite is because i’m purchasing one of these when I get back from freshman year at college. After selling my current car, along with all the savings I have I should be able to put a pretty large down payment on it! The main reason I like the overall look of this SUV. It has tons of features including 4WD, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Locks, Tilt Windows, Cruise Control, AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Navigation system, air bags, ABS, leather, power seats, privacy glass and lastly running boards.

I wrote this on 3 hours of sleep, please ignore any retardation.

Sweet! I hav one & there's a new model out called the 750. :unsure:

My Dream Cars

Ferrari Enzo
    This would have to be one because it's one of the best Supercars. It can reach a top speed over 200 mph and there's only about 400 of them in the world. This car is also based of Ferrari F1 cars which have been dominating for the last 5 years.

McLaren Mercedes SLR
    This car is really sweet looking and McLaren and Mercedes teamed up to make this to compete with the Enzo. I think it's really awesome, it's very luxurious, and has alot of things you won't see on other cars.

running one = 1337!!
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Hummer H3

Some kind of army truck, like reinforced

Bulletproof 745i

Lamborghini Murchielago

A Mini that was in the orignal Italian Job

(cant think of the name right now) Its like the most luxary car ever, its like a limo but short but its pure luxury - begins with m methinks and is £350k - round about $800k

1969 Mustang GT

It was one of my dads first cars. 'nuff said.

Db your thinking of a Maybach. Sweet car

I have my dream car, my 1968 Corvette. I wish the interior was a bit better but thats just a matter of time.
    Oblivion

Maybach's are so sweet but are intended for someone else driving you because most of the luxurious stuff is for the back seat.

Hell yea man Maybach's are fucking crazy as hell dude! Those cars are pure luxory! Although, they don't really look right to me for some reason =/.

Crazy ass cars though. I like the Bently Coupes (not the contiental), a hella lot. I'd rather have one of those to tell you the truth.

I put two cars that are more realistic, especially the second one. Who knows though, eh?

Yeah..LoL, you said any car so I put two that are extremly rare.

u'll be surprised im saying this but i like acura tsx's.. my neighbor made hi slook so sweet, so now i cant help but liek them...he did everything to it, not the quickest but atleast u'll enjoy the ride B)