> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Grace Park

Default Grace Park

i find vertical tags more difficult. how's this??

Don't worry, i do too. I think everyone does tbh. I think it's because you can't find flow as easy.
    I think you could have done alot more with this. The flow isn't very good because you've got the bottom C4D flowing to the right while the C4D on the left is going straight up. The text is out of place, i would suggest leaving the text out of verts. It just complicates things. The C4D at the top is covering the womans upper half which i think distracts the focal.
    I suggest adding some filters, lighting and concentrate on bringing out the focal a little more.
    ~Deviantart~

Youtube : www.youtube.com/MrDeanage

Vertical tags are a lot harder to judge. It's hard to tell at the start whether the focal is the right size - you either make it too big and not enough space for a background or too small, leaving too much space to fill and it becomes frustrating.

I don't think you've done too badly. But it's quite chaotic. The woman is quite small and because she's so spread out, there's a lot of space to cover for a background. I don't really understand the concept much either.

Keep working at it though. You'll get there.

thnx guys, yeh i really find it difficult to obtain flow on verticals. i tried to make some flow from left/bottom to right/top.. as for concept.. pff didn't have any, focal is a girl in a mirror, i rendered her so the mirror is gone which makes it the concept i reckon??
    text is a bitch on verts!! lol i need more practisssss!

As Dom said......
    Vertical tags are a lot harder to judge. It's hard to tell at the start whether the focal is the right size - you either make it too big and not enough space for a background or too small, leaving too much space to fill and it becomes frustrating.

I don't think you've done too badly. But it's quite chaotic. The woman is quite small and because she's so spread out, there's a lot of space to cover for a background. I don't really understand the concept much either.

Keep working at it though. You'll get there.

thats pretty good man ! i like how she's kinda in a mirror :P .. great sig !

Nice model, however, I think you haven't outdone yourself here. I like how you tried to manipulate the space by making the C4D surround the focal and creating that particular theme, it was creative, however, the execution was flawed. The text needs work on, also, the C4D used seem a bit oversaturated. Keep trying, vert sigs are really hard to work with due to the lack of space available. Its not something that you can just spam C4Ds in and expect it to look good

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^