Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously Sig's

Default Seriously Sig's

Hi,

I'm new, and need lots of improvements. Still, I'll be posting my signatures. Also I'm looking for rather easy but great tutorials! Don't spare me, I can handle critics, as long as they are constructive and can help me getting better.

All following signatures will be posted, ratings are appreciate, but points to improve are most important.

Were made before joining the forum
    _
    Were made after joining the forum:
    Last edited by Seriously; 04-23-2010 at 07:02 AM.

ok hi u seem a bit noobish to gfx but thats ok since ths site will help u..ithink u really need to get blending more and getting more effects to ur sigs..here is my tut for you! its simple but really effective

http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60057

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Kush View Post
    ok hi u seem a bit noobish to gfx but thats ok since ths site will help u..ithink u really need to get blending more and getting more effects to ur sigs..here is my tut for you! its simple but really effective

http://www.gfxvoid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60057
    Thanks. Its noobish because I really just started. I've been photoshopping for maybe 6 ''real'' hours now.

I'll check it out. Thanks!
    Edit: Checked it out, looks nice! I just scanned it but it's seems do-able for me, only I didn't fully understand the pentool stuff, how to do that, maybe I'll find that out if I spend some more time.. Not getting an outcome as good as that but I'm gonna try that tomorrow, it's late now and I'm pretty tired.

Do you know how many hours it would take to become like, an average photoshopper? Considering the average of this forum?

Btw; Im dutch too.
    Last edited by Seriously; 04-22-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Very Basic Stuff you got there
    Read Some Tuts and Practice
    You'll learn on this site
    Check out the Tut Section for more great stuff

I like how the colors match and blend in the second one. And the first one is just too cool.

I dunno about the third one. And I can't tell what's going on in the fourth one. Very nice work for a beginner. I hope my stuff comes out half as good as yours for my first try.

They must find it difficult... Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedrock View Post
    And I can't tell what's going on in the fourth one.
    Lmao

Thanks a lot.

Tomorrow I hope to finish 1 or 2 tuts and I'll post the outcome. After that I've got schooltrip for 1 week. Will try hard.

My god this forum is active.

I like them You seem to know the rule of thirds (or you're really lucky). I suggest you work on blending and use some gradient maps (they're awsum). Keep it up!

Good composition (placement of focal point), blending could be better (just blurring the edges doesn't always work, try having colors from your render in the background behind the render to help blend it in with the background. Also some foreground stuff will help blend in your render a little more.) The depth is allright, it could be better. ( to get better depth, try adding some foreground effects in some areas that are closer to the viewer, and blur some of the further pieces of your render, like the gun and arm could be slightly blurred, keep the mask and hoodie sharp and clean tho.) On the third one the render layer is on top of the border layer, unless you are doing a popout which doesn't look like it is, always keep your border layer at the top. Keep at it man ur doin good.

woah! pretty good for 6 hours :O ! ... this site has sum great tuts and sum nice ppl that will help u out.. looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINO™ View Post
    Good composition (placement of focal point), blending could be better (just blurring the edges doesn't always work, try having colors from your render in the background behind the render to help blend it in with the background. Also some foreground stuff will help blend in your render a little more.) The depth is allright, it could be better. ( to get better depth, try adding some foreground effects in some areas that are closer to the viewer, and blur some of the further pieces of your render, like the gun and arm could be slightly blurred, keep the mask and hoodie sharp and clean tho.) On the third one the render layer is on top of the border layer, unless you are doing a popout which doesn't look like it is, always keep your border layer at the top. Keep at it man ur doin good.

This.

Work on your BGs, colour and contrast and flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^