Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: FML

Default FML

ok so fml is totally blocked on my computer
    so i wanna start an fml on here cause fml is really funny

heres how it works

say whether the person above you deserved their fml or whether their life really is fucked ("you deserved it" or "fyl" fuck your life)

and then say your own fml (could be your own, could also be one of your favorites from the real fml - or you could lie and pretend that your fml didnt actually happen to you and claim that its from the fml site )

fml: ran over a chicken today. i didnt know there were chickens in the city... didnt know they ran wild either... anyways blew out a tire thanks to the damn chicken. but seriously what are the odds that a chicken actually tries to cross the road when you just happen to be driving by on a busy four lane road?

Meh chickens are worthless not worthy enough to FYL.

OP copied my thread, FML.

not really worth of an fyl, besides copying is the most sincere form of flattery

@ school today, a choreographer came in to teach us stupidass dance moves for Bohemian Rhapsody (dumbest idea ever). choreographer got her period while she was there. in front of 80 students... highschool students... and her daughter... fuck her life xD

Wow, really FHL. Though I'd be aroused, just kidding.

Maybe.

I was having a conversation with an older friend today who I randomly stumbled, talked for a few min, said goodbye.

We both kept walking in the same direction, FML.

Now yesterday we were playing soccer, some old bitchy lady comes and starts ranting randomly, 3hours later she is still ranting and we finally stopped playing, went and asked her why was she angry at us? she said she wasnt angry at us, but with her son who dint take her to temple. So conclusion is we stopped playing for no reason. FHL
    Fur's Gift BOOOO EVERYONE

Apathy and i talk shit about everything.
    Kritez you have unyil yomottoe
    KidBuu is that latin?
    Kritez yes

[DeviantART] [GrayMoon Studios]

I don't get it...

I was walking out of the store with a friend of mine after buying some kind of gum for them. They had given me the money to buy it because they had to use the restroom while I checked out. So I felt it necessary to return the $3.76 in change that I had gotten, so I stuck out my fist to return the money, saying "Here". My friend looks at me and makes his own fist and proceeds to "pound it". I look at him confused "no...your change...", and hand him his money. It was a proud moment in his life. FML

Haha, how hard can it be guys?! D: OP's basically just asking if the user above you that posted its 'FML' moment, deserves to be a 'FML' moment.

say whether the person above you deserved their fml or whether their life really is fucked ("you deserved it" or "fyl" fuck your life)

and then say your own fml (could be your own, could also be one of your favorites from the real fml - or you could lie and pretend that your fml didnt actually happen to you and claim that its from the fml site
    @Solaris, you deserved it FYL.

I was listening to one of my favorite anime theme songs, then someone comes up and says 'hey what you're listening to?' I say 'OH NOTHING JUST SOME KANYE WEST', FML.