Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Technologic

Default Technologic

Technologic...

CnC please
    [RIGHT]

you should feel honored - i havent done one of these cnc things in forevuhz

anyways

its way too dark. i cant tell what it is. you need to balance out the darks with the lights in order to make them look balanced and to bring out color.
    the color scheme is a little simple, especially compaired to the amount of black you have in it. for the color to really pop, again - it needs to be brighter.
    i'm not a fan of the text, but as i always say, i suck at text so i havent got much room to talk.
    i understand that the uhh top right corner is supposed to be the point of focus but since i cant tell what it is (is it a robot?) i'm having trouble finding something to look at without wanting more.
    you should emphasize the object/point of focus more. its just a background and a faded object right now. wheres the pizzaz? the explosions? lines of motion, color details, textures and lighting can help bring out the smallest point in the simplest picture, and still leave nothing to the imagination

i like how you've chosen an off-center, off balance positioning for your focus object. it adds a little more to the picture considering the amount of black.
    even tho i kindof dissed this earlier, i do like the lighting you've got going on. i like how it's got a really focused origin and how it fades really well into the black along with the object of focus, that makes the flow of the images work really well and seem very fluid.
    and again, even tho i dissed this earlier, i do like how you're willing to experiment with a single object. simplicity is great, and its always better to underdo something than it is to overdo something. less is more!

btw, technologic (by daft punk) is a great song, with an even better music video

good job

Wow, i really do like this just on the top left side it has too much negative space. and i cant really make out what it is >.< the text works really well with the picture signature thing. the flow is incredible great job on this.
    Kiu ;D

lol i like this! actualy i see a nerdish boy with the fingers of his right hand around the base off his gigantic penis! And to the look in his eyes i'd say he just orgasmed.
    sorry for this, but that's what i see..

nice tag and xelo i swear ur high if ur saying that it looks nothing allike tat unless ur having these thoughs you have never expresseed in ur life before :3 LOL no jks..

thanks all for CnC, i like it

i havent photoshopped for a year... and this has been in my head for like a year... and i think i kinda executed it nice :P

It's a girl :S isnt that hard to see is it?

Render:

Daft punk - Technologic...

Hope you see what it is now

Nice you guys kinda like it.... Please keep on the CnC... gonna reinstall my PC and than i CUguys, and ofcourse make a new/update this signature

Bye <3
    [RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by MrK View Post
    Wow, i really do like this just on the top left side it has too much negative space. and i cant really make out what it is >.< the text works really well with the picture signature thing. the flow is incredible great job on this.
    Kiu ;D
    Thanks for having a CnC
    [RIGHT]

Quote Originally Posted by gr4ph1kP4ND4 View Post
    you should feel honored - i havent done one of these cnc things in forevuhz

anyways

its way too dark. i cant tell what it is. you need to balance out the darks with the lights in order to make them look balanced and to bring out color.
    the color scheme is a little simple, especially compaired to the amount of black you have in it. for the color to really pop, again - it needs to be brighter.
    i'm not a fan of the text, but as i always say, i suck at text so i havent got much room to talk.
    i understand that the uhh top right corner is supposed to be the point of focus but since i cant tell what it is (is it a robot?) i'm having trouble finding something to look at without wanting more.
    you should emphasize the object/point of focus more. its just a background and a faded object right now. wheres the pizzaz? the explosions? lines of motion, color details, textures and lighting can help bring out the smallest point in the simplest picture, and still leave nothing to the imagination

i like how you've chosen an off-center, off balance positioning for your focus object. it adds a little more to the picture considering the amount of black.
    even tho i kindof dissed this earlier, i do like the lighting you've got going on. i like how it's got a really focused origin and how it fades really well into the black along with the object of focus, that makes the flow of the images work really well and seem very fluid.
    and again, even tho i dissed this earlier, i do like how you're willing to experiment with a single object. simplicity is great, and its always better to underdo something than it is to overdo something. less is more!

btw, technologic (by daft punk) is a great song, with an even better music video

good job

Thx for taking alot of time in CnC. I'm gonna use it 4 shure
    [RIGHT]