» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Last Friday, a girl apparently brought a knife to school and stabbed another boy. No one knew that the girl was going to do this act of violence, but it only took the school administration 60 seconds to find her.

Since this is considered a 1st degree in trying to murder, the police where everywhere in my school. At every exit there was a police officer. I was not really sure why, because the girl was caught, but it was pretty cool to see all the police officers walking around.

When I took the bus home, I even saw more cop cars surrounding the school exits. This was one weird day, and the strangest thing is that the girl was completely normal before this happened.

cool shit..........lol

Damn dude. That shit is crazy. We had a girl bring a gun to school this year. But the cops got to her before she starting shooting. We had a lockdown and shit.. and many of my freinds were on her hitlist =/ I got pretty scared..

haha nice, my cuzin got caught with a gun at my school... lol he wasnt gonna shoot some1, he was in gym and dressed out, he had his dickies on his shoulder and the gun was in the dickies pocket which was on his shoulder, and he was walking out the bathroom after showing some kid it at gym...and it fell out his pocket some1 ratted him out then he gets arrested, went to juvvy for awhile still in there till court date hehe dumb huh

Recently we have had about one violent incident every two weeks now. My school's crime rate is growing more and more. It's actually crazy, because my school is like really strict about incidents like this.

lol nothin crazy really happens at my school, but sometimes i really wish somebody would piss me off enough for me to beat them up. The other day i was hangin out with my friends and me and my friend started play fighting for fun. (we play fight rough ) Anyways, he got me bent over forwards somehow and grabbed me around the neck, keeping me down. He thought i had him, then i put my hands around his waist, picked him up off the ground, and slammed him into the wall. It was perty damn sweet. I've never really been in a big fight, but i wanna see how i'd do.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

rofl that sounds tight on all accounts lol
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

wow...im not alone. some goth kid had a hitlist at school about a month ago. he got arrested and kicked out for a month. turns out he was just mad cause people were callin him names.

nothing EVER happens in our school... its a private school... in england... but nothing happens.. only the odd fight really...

lol some fifth yrs (they finish school like 2dasy ago) got caught playing a pr0n movie on a MASSIVE projector... lol... but i think their aim was to be caught cause it was right next to the teachers common room thingy

oh an then this fat kid in my class whose like got the weirdest temper ever, he gets skitted LOADS and 1yr ago he put a plastic bag over his head and tried to commit suicide, but my friend cut open the bag (it was real thick an the dude was holding it over his head)

:blink: w00t thats wierd f******n freaks bringing guns and knives to school :blink:

and nothing happens in our school either :blink: except a girl from my class committed suicide this year by hanging herself :blink: oh well i guess thats something but thats it :unsure: