> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3d render

Heres a 3d render i did. i tried doing lighting and brushing on it and it didnt work out too well, this is the version without the brushing and lighting i did, but it still has the text and some 2d i did(the bolt holes) I am looking for somebody to collab with on this, please only contact me if you know how to brush and do lighting on 3d's real well. I dont mean just brushing over it with downloaded brushes, if thats what you think 3d brushing is then its ok. I am also looking for critique and comments on the render. thanks all!

If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

dude, thats one crazy ass lookin render. i truly like it, doesnt matter if theres any brushes or not, its still very awesome. very sharp lookin and the text is very creative, i like how u did that. i might have to check out this app now. good job.

I really like the render. It looks that it took you a really long time to do it, but it a bit too advanced for my taste.
    It got too much of the good stuff . But anyway it looks good exept for that.

Sweet render, that deserves to be in this section.

Love the metalic plate material used here, it works so well with the environment, this has perfect lighting but im not too keen on the dotted panels on the material, kinda looks overdone. Other than that its great, text is cool also.

Keep up the good work!

it kinda looks like a giant magnet pulling everything metal into it...and its even got a blurr in the corner i like it, it does have perfect lighting and a kick ass material there are small parts but it helps in the overall effect
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

OK, thanks for the critiques guys. I wanna make this a big piece. I dont know if its done. I might still do some other stuff. So should i get rid of the bolts in the panels? Also, morphius, what do you mean by "too much of the good stuff"?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

that's mad hot, good work

love the render mate, absolutly brillant. i dont like the dotted lines around some of the edges of objects, and i dont like the text that is with two objects with dotted lines.

I understand what you were trying to do, and its a brilliant concept, just don't like the execution of the dots. were they added with PS or were they a part of the render?

But despite my comments on the dots and text (small text that is) the overall render is incredible and its something i would without a doubt use on my desktop.

I don't realy get the time but i would be happy to do some work with you in a colab. I've just finished installing CS:2 and am about to learn all the features... any particular area you wish to progress? I'm interested right now in doing web designs, logo's, and so forth... not so much banners, maybe some renders (gotta get back into Maya).

the render itself is great, but the colors and brushing arnt so good. add more brushing around the center and smooth it out twards the end, also get either a new material or whatever program coloring it is,.

Ill collab with it, just i need a PSD or something, maybe TIFF/TARGA...PSD prefferably...

If you still are looking for a colab that is.
    Oblivion

wow everybody wants to collab. And thanks Metal, never thought somebody would use one of my renders on their desktop. It looks like tench and juicy are gonna collab, so obliv, you wanna collab on this?? Also im thinking of taking out the "bolts" because metal is right, they came out crap. what do you mean about the material obliv? Change the color?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you