» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 new ones

well just made 2 versions of these just for the hell of it, its pretty simple but eh i was bored. and for some reason my 1px black border on the outside isnt showing and i already closed ps and it takes forever to get it back up so ill fix the border tomorrow.oh and it doesnt look it but there is a white border. damn it how gay it didnt show up ERRR i hate when that happens. oh well. tell me what ya think anyways.

EDIT: Looks best actually in chronic green skin.

the first one is deffinatly better.

8/10
    5/10 tbh (no offense)

I actually like the second one more, for it's bg colors stand out. The firsts doesn't seem vibrant enough. The girl doesn't seem blended, looks like it was just one layer that was lowered on opacity, might blend the right part of her face a bit.

On borders, I think you almost always need a black one, but to get a border with a white effect just make it have 2 borders and outter (black) and a inner (white) so if your on a forum with a white bg then it still sees the white and if your on a black you don't see the black at all.

Originally posted by Nightfire@May 19 2005, 09:27 AM
    I actually like the second one more, for it's bg colors stand out. The firsts doesn't seem vibrant enough. The girl doesn't seem blended, looks like it was just one layer that was lowered on opacity, might blend the right part of her face a bit.

On borders, I think you almost always need a black one, but to get a border with a white effect just make it have 2 borders and outter (black) and a inner (white) so if your on a forum with a white bg then it still sees the white and if your on a black you don't see the black at all.
    [snapback]52857[/snapback]

well, i never messed with the opac at all on the girl, i did feather her out and blend her. and like i said i do have a white one and i did put a black one on the outside, it just didnt show. thanks for the comments though. and actually incase ya didnt notice, its not just a head render its a whole body one, shes lying down, if u look closely u can see her legs.