> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ever been mugged before

Cuz i just was today. Me and two other buddies were walking down the street to get to a party, when all of a sudden 7 dudes(looked like thugs) started saying we beat one of their buddies,, we were all like what the fuck we didnt do shit, but they didnt seemed very kind on listening what we had to say

so they start to separate my friends from me, then one guy grabs me by the neck almost choking me then 2 others try to trow me to teh ground, needless to say they succeded and start beating the shit outta me. took my cellphone and my messenger bag which had a cool jacket and some gloves. -_- then when i get up the biggest one of the bunch walks towards me and lands a right to my fucking nose, luckily my dead grandma hits harded than this puss cake so he didnt do much damage.

fortunately they didnt take my money

Thats some pretty deep stuff man. glad to see your alright... for the most part
    [Enter Signature Here]
    Gifts: [x][x][x]

oh shit! are you fine now?
    call teh police!
    I dont make sigs anymore

This is why I carry a knife with me everywhere I go, and try not to have too much money on me at any given time. Although a knife could have just made things worse with seven dudes surrounding you.

Anyway, glad to hear you're ok. File a police report of the incident, and maybe they'll catch the guys (doubt it though).

we didnt call the police. but we're considering it. somehow i think they were following us before they decided to strike, they really wanted to get my shit.

i am fine(they didn't hit my face that much). im more than certain some kicks and punches will hurt like a bitch tomorrow but the only thing that really hurts is my index finger id unno what happened to it but it's swollen and hurts when i touch it.

will post pics of injuries if anybody is interested

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    This is why I carry a knife with me everywhere I go, and try not to have too much money on me at any given time. Although a knife could have just made things worse with seven dudes surrounding you.

Anyway, glad to hear you're ok. File a police report of the incident, and maybe they'll catch the guys (doubt it though).
    yeah surprisingly enough they didn't pull out any knife nor treathened us, they just went at it. you're right thoough, filing a report won't do shit, they would let em out the next hour even if they catch em.

Yeah, it's not so much catching them but trying to get your stuff back, if the police know what property was stolen you'd have a better chance of getting it back, but that's also unlikely, haha. Guess just be happy you came out of it relatively safe, if not a little bruised and sore.

what's hilarious is that there was another party just next to where we were beaten and they didnt bother to call the cops or help us. and 2 houses away there was like 4 dudes aswell, didnt bothered to do anything either. goes to show you really are alone out there.

Damn... Sorry bout your stuff getting stolen, good that your ok. I woulda just bolted as soon as they approached me. If they got more people than you and are bigger than you (not sure if they were bigger than you) seems a pretty good option haha.

Huh. Ya, seven guys is a lot to take on,knife or not. I pack one all the time too, and hardly ever any cash. When it comes right down to it though, if I had seven guys on me, I'd be stabbing allrite. It's called self defense.

As far as reporting it, don't bother wasting your time. Cops don't give a shit unless there is something in it for them generally.

Thanks.
    Prick.