> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synergy

I felt I should make something for the section, constructive detailed critique please.

nice but i dont like the grad... its too obvious, maybe set a grad behind the render andset the render on hard light, and try using a noise grad, they usually work for me - great render tho, really interesting twists etc

oh and cc, are you a mod of here?

if ya are, could you move one of my pieces to here - i put it in digi and it was ignored, and i felt i did really well on it, if ya want to, its called Fatal Explosion

It is ok. The render looks like it has some real great potential but i cant really see much of it. I dont really like the border and the grid is not working at all. WAYY too obvious. Try lowering the opac or something. Also, i think that the background needs some help. The text isnt working very well either. Sorry, the render is decent but what you did to it killed it . Try getting a different perspective on the render maybe, then add some lighting and touchup brushing on it. If you dont know what i mean go to devart and find some tuts.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

I really like the render, it's cool B)
    But I don't like the yellow parts....the red parts look good but the yellow parts looks really flat, i don't know why.
    And the grid is strong in the midlle, and wek in the outsides, change that. Make the middle weak and the outsides strong :&#39
    • meh,don'tlikesigs

I agree about the gradient, i'll remove it now, the render was on a black background when i rendered it, so i could do a lot less with it. Im getting kinda pissed off now, none of my art seems to be good anymore, im fast running out of ideas and things to work with in 3d abstract, I may either give it up all together or try something else.

If anyone else wants to have a go with that render, PM me.

Im not moderator of this forum yet.

There is the render you wanted.

Dude, the render alone is flippin amazing!! did you make that in c4d? its awesome!! how'd you do it?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

It looks good, but the damn grid is horrible looking man - remove that asap. I also dislike how theres like a circle of light or something? Try to bend that in a bit better.

Post changes for more review. 7/10

howsabout...this

whoa db, thats phsyco. text isnt that great but thats not the point . Did you use premade brushes for the brushing? thats a nono for renders . Try just using nothing but the brush and smudge tools. Good job, but a little overkill. To see some examples of amazing stuff check out strukt. http://strukt.deviantart.com/
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you