Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humanoid

Default Humanoid

Couldnt decide on where to place the text so i just left it out

C&C

B&W

Hmm can i see the stock... hmm kind of a nice job for a nab like u :P
    Last edited by Deosion; 06-27-2010 at 12:23 PM.
    Favourite

Latest

Hmm so you made the whole c4d spam on the left and right based on a render and some background behind it which i assume you used hmm i am impressed nab :P
    Favourite

Latest

haha :P took me like 6hours and im hungover so i think it would have only taken me 2-3hours normally :P but meh hope i get into the SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by uKing View Post
    haha :P took me like 6hours and im hungover so i think it would have only taken me 2-3hours normally :P but meh hope i get into the SOTW
    Hmm lets say you have improved alot nab based on that signature but try not to go for black and white as many people wont vote for black and white pieces as colourfull pieces stand out more and it show more skills as combining and blending colors in signature is one of the main things....
    Favourite

Latest

Quote Originally Posted by Deosion View Post
    Hmm lets say you have improved alot nab based on that signature but try not to go for black and white as many people wont vote for black and white pieces as colourfull pieces stand out more and it show more skills as combining and blending colors in signature is one of the main things....
    I wouldn't agree. I've Seen B&W pieces win by land slides before. If you got all the elements of the tag correct then the B&W works perfectly. But you are right about the the color blending though, it does show skill.

Quote Originally Posted by shiv96 View Post
    I wouldn't agree. I've Seen B&W pieces win by land slides before. If you got all the elements of the tag correct then the B&W works perfectly. But you are right about the the color blending though, it does show skill.
    have i got most of the elements right?

Quote Originally Posted by uKing View Post
    have i got most of the elements right?
    Hmm you got everything nicely but as I said its not that hard to c4d's spam and stuff the hard thing is to blend the colours of the c4ds to create nice mood and this is what you need to do on ur next signature as for now a good signature for black and white and don't do C&C version as that just looks stupid the best thing is to do normal colour version and black and white still alot to improve but you are on a right way as few months ago i didn't belive you would find out what c4d is and how to blend them and now all you have to work on is depth and colours hmm but i can see some depth on this signature which is a nice thing to see but yeah creating depth sometimes is hard on some signatures....
    Favourite

Latest

Got some good lighting going on but its ultimately monochromatic. Also the effects look spammed and they are not constructively placed. Work on your placement and arraign of elements and color scheme. Keep at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^