No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

ok well i wasent for sure if i should make this wallpaper or avatar or NONE, depends on what u guys think. i actually (though it may not look like it) spent a lot of time on this, and im happy how it turned out. i did everything on my own EXCEPT for the X, that bitch was hard so i had to cut it out. anyways hope ya like it.

I'm sorry to say i dont like it...
    The contrast is too low. The white text is not very clear. the bg is really plain and the orb, well that's not really hard is it... and get rid of the white stroke or at least make it blend better. Also the shadow behind it isn't appealing.
    the green text would be better if it where more shiny, instead of matte.
    crank up the contrast, lessen the opacity...
    actually, redo the entire thing.
    so sorry m8, but this is no good.

yea well, wow so nice to see the stuff i do spend time on gets torn apart. the only reason why i left the bg so plain is so the drop shadow for the orb could be seen cause i thought that lifted its spirit a bit. i would have gone with a nice shiney type thing but i felt this looked good. anyways sorry ya hate it and....damn.

EDIT:yea and btw, the text is blurred only cause it helped it look like it was fading in/away.

well, i'm sorry to have brought you down :huh:
    If it's a consolation, the effect of the text going around the orb did succeed, it's just that you should try to keep the left and right more clear then.
    I've seen you do a lot better than this, so if were you i'd go for something else as a wp or avatar...

man thats....eh it could be soo much better you could make the text darker and have the bg a diff color stead of....tan....and that render is like crap compared to some of the XB3's ive seen...the txt is....ok at the bottom could be better...overall i think it could be better 4/10
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

alright well thanks, i am workin on a better one right now. i guess it does kinda suck, but i made it at like 6am so maybe that was it and i wasent in my right state of mind, idk well thanks.