> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default First Signature...

In Over Two Years.

I haven't been able to design leisurely for about 2 years as my job has gotten in the way. When I do find time to design I generally do Photo Manipulation and Large Pieces. Though I thought I would do a signature. I haven't been on the scene for all this C4D stuff and I was barely a part of the whole Smudging scene so this signature is back to basics for me. This is a signature made with techniques used back when I was big into signature making. It's old school.

I must say I am not very happy with this. Despite being 2 years away I still expect to be making things to the same standard I used to. Clearly that will be impossible but it doesn't stop me feeling disappointed.

Anyway I've rambled enough here is the signature.

Assassins Creed

Heh, I remember when smudging first became popular.
    And I know exactly what you mean about not being able to pull something out compared to your old standards, my friend. I've been out of the loop for a while myself.

On to the actual tag, though.

Needs a little more candy of some sort, particularily in the bottom right, and maybe a little more on the bottom left, to compliment the text. More on the right for sure, though, because all your weight is to the left. I'm also not feeling the soft brushing you've got going on to the top right of the stock. It's too blurry on that side, compared to the clearness of the left side. In general though, I'd definitely say it needs a little more to make it pop, it's looking a little empty to be honest. I'd try and keep it to the bottom though, to work with the direction your stock is going in.
    Not bad for being away for 2 years though. Keep it up, man, you'll get back into the swing of things in no time.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

Thank you for the comment and criticism. I understand everything you said in critique of the signature as they are the things I myself weren't too happy with. I am not sure if I will try to amend the signature but I will certainly take your comments on board for future projects.

I don't like the black parts in the lighting it is making the sig more dull imo, sharpen the render more to bring him out,
    I think this needs some more 'wow' factor, keep working at it, i see your busy though.

kiu mate

Challenges:
    SOTW Wins: 1, 2, 3