» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: [help] New sig

Default [help] New sig

Hi guys, ive made this new sig.
    It doesnt looks that good ut better than my last.

Im kinda stuck at the text, I just typed something so thats not the point. But I dont know where to place it and how big, cuz here is no real flow in the sig to. :S

Anyways here it is:

Without text:

With text:

I didnt followed a tut for this, I just started making that background and than picked a random render to fit in.
    Ima use a tut next time =)

bump

The background is really bright and distracting... The blending is okay. It looks like you may have attempted a light source but you didn't do that good of a job. The text isn't good. I can't even read it. I'm glad to read that your next sig will be with a tutorial. You need one.

Yeah the biggest help to someone getting started is to not make sigs without atleast some help from a tutorial, I've been making sigs for years and I still look at some every now and then when I try stuff.

The text says qwertyui but when placing text you should really know what you are going to write as that can change the placement of it.

Try not to place your render in the middle as well, that can help with flow and draw attention to it.
    Fav:

Latest: