> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default One more for c&c

Ok guys i got one more and i'll leave yall alone for a bit:
    Based on various bits of input from people across 4 different sites i give you this signature, I have defined the light source better, i have blended the c4d into the render as best i could without it looking strange, i fixed the border so it doesn't look all faded and funky, i worked on the typography a bit using a style of font that i thought fit the piece. C&C is always appreciated

if i was supposed to add this to an existing post im sorry, i figured each peice would have its own for critique on that individual piece

please before saying the typography needs to be worked on help me find some tutorials on it, im searching but comming up empty thanks

Hmm as the bubble effects look nice, theres too much. maybe erase some or take it out
    The bottom half has a good effect and if you implemented it into the top half it might look good.
    as for the border, i say keep it 1px no more. anything bigger and it just doesnt appeal to me.
    And its alright if you post your work individually, everyone does it
    Keep working on it though
    [Enter Signature Here]
    Gifts: [x][x][x]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Hmm as the bubble effects look nice, theres too much. maybe erase some or take it out
    The bottom half has a good effect and if you implemented it into the top half it might look good.
    as for the border, i say keep it 1px no more. anything bigger and it just doesnt appeal to me.
    And its alright if you post your work individually, everyone does it
    Keep working on it though

Thank you for the response, um the border thing i've been having an issue with and right now 4px is the only size that it seems to be ok and not look fuzzy, which effect exactly are you refering to on the bottom half? and duely noted too many bubbles lol. i'll post a revision on your suggestions tomarrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin79 View Post
    Thank you for the response, um the border thing i've been having an issue with and right now 4px is the only size that it seems to be ok and not look fuzzy, which effect exactly are you refering to on the bottom half? and duely noted too many bubbles lol. i'll post a revision on your suggestions tomarrow
    heh i thought the "effect" at the bottom was a c4d or something but its just her dress..
    try to paste the full size render behind the original one and use the bottom of the dress to create some flow if you understand that.
    [Enter Signature Here]
    Gifts: [x][x][x]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    heh i thought the "effect" at the bottom was a c4d or something but its just her dress..
    try to paste the full size render behind the original one and use the bottom of the dress to create some flow if you understand that.
    i fully understand, and thats partially how the background came about, it was the full size render only smudged upward heading with the flow of the render, i'll try it without smudging next time

Drop the stroke on the text. For something like this, I'd keep it subtle. The important thing is not readability after all.
    I like the colors. Not bad, I'd play with it a little more. Try some smudging, to blend the c4d and the stock together. That's what I would normally do anyway, however you're obviously gonna lose the whole clean feel you have here. Just an idea though.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Zen View Post
    Drop the stroke on the text. For something like this, I'd keep it subtle. The important thing is not readability after all.
    I like the colors. Not bad, I'd play with it a little more. Try some smudging, to blend the c4d and the stock together. That's what I would normally do anyway, however you're obviously gonna lose the whole clean feel you have here. Just an idea though.
    thanks, ive always heard redability in the text was important, and i actually agree with the smudging, but with this render the dirty feel just wouldn't work imo, thanks for the comments