Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaito Vocaloid

Default Kaito Vocaloid

Complements and Crit
    I always get told what im doing wrong but never what i am doing right...don't troll

i like the effects on it but its a bit monotone

Everybody tells me my stuff is monotone aaand i don't what monotone means XD

monotone means there is a single color, its like all red, try adding a veriety (sic) of colors to make things stand out, also i can see the effect on the bow are nice but they are kind of dirty, meaning it looks grainy sort of like sand, it should be fluid imo. Try playing around with the color balance to not have that single redish color in the entire tag and i think it would be pretty good

as far as always hearing whats wrong thats sort of why we are here isnt it? i mean if no one tells us our faults how can we improve them?
    Last edited by Tatsujin79; 08-02-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin79 View Post
    monotone means there is a single color, its like all red, try adding a veriety (sic) of colors to make things stand out, also i can see the effect on the bow are nice but they are kind of dirty, meaning it looks grainy sort of like sand, it should be fluid imo. Try playing around with the color balance to not have that single redish color in the entire tag and i think it would be pretty good

as far as always hearing whats wrong thats sort of why we are here isnt it? i mean if no one tells us our faults how can we improve them?
    I was saying,there should not be too much negativity at one time.

i know what you mean, it sucks when you work on something and your actually pretty proud of it and all people say are bad things about it, but you have to realize that you are posting this for C&C which basically means "tell me what is wrong so i can fix it" and trust me people have no problem telling you what you did wrong. It is not very useful to know what is right without knowing whats wrong, this is how we grow as artists and as people in general. You have no idea how many negative comments ive gotten. If you want something positive, the effect on the bow is really well done imo and the light on the left side give me a feeling of a spot light, like he is actually performing onstage, both good points

It's alright. The effects look pretty good but it's very monotone.

I always get told what im doing wrong but never what i am doing right...don't troll
    Dude. Stop crying. Honestly, you don't even know what trollling is.

It's called giving feedback so you improve your work.
    If you're just going to get butthurt and cry about the criticism. THEN DON'T ASK FOR IT.
    You know, it's always great to compliment someone, but that doesn't help you in anyway.
    It just makes you feel better about yourself.

I agree. Giving hardcore criticism, like this:
    "Wow, lol that's sig is so crap. Honestly wtf were you thinking? No lighting .. and your effects don't even work out.
    Also there is no flow, shit is just flying everywhere. Don't even try kid, go back and redo it."

That's what you can say to be negative. But no one says anything like that.
    Last edited by Derosion; 08-03-2010 at 12:30 PM.

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

agreed with all above statements lol

you just gotta ease up with the gradient maps to solve all your color problems, experiment with the colors on the render n such

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    "Wow, lol that's sig is so crap. Honestly wtf were you thinking? No lighting .. and your effects don't even work out.
    Also there is no flow, shit is just flying everywhere. Don't even try kid, go back and redo it."
    slightly off topic but i think ive gotten a comment like that, almost word for word o_0 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    It's alright. The effects look pretty good but it's very monotone.

Dude. Stop crying. Honestly, you don't even know what trollling is.

It's called giving feedback so you improve your work.
    If you're just going to get butthurt and cry about the criticism. THEN DON'T ASK FOR IT.
    You know, it's always great to compliment someone, but that doesn't help you in anyway.
    It just makes you feel better about yourself.

I agree. Giving hardcore criticism, like this:

That's what you can say to be negative. But no one says anything like that.
    And kids what is above is an example of trolling...don't be like this guy