» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default OMG WORST SIG EVARRR

i think this is possible some of my best work yet
    apart from the splatter brush going abit noisy when i sharpened it i think its great!
    Your CnC please...
    V1:

V2:
    thanks naruto <3

Quote Originally Posted by littlefeet View Post
    they say until it happens they wont believe it, but if it ever does happen, they'll say it didn't actually happen. So it can actually never happen to them, even if it does happen to them
    << LOL

I prefer the first version, I like the space you have to one side, stops it from looking overfull if you know what I mean. However, I would add a border to it.

The smudging is great and I actually like the two different colours, text isn't bad either.

The only things I have to say are that I think the pen tool? on the blue side of the sig would look better if it was a light blue or something and on the pen tool thing next to the text theres a grey? cricle or splatter brush which is a bit distracting but aside from that I like it. Nice work man.
    Fav:

Latest:

probably your best piece that I've seen. Text needs some work. Love the effects though. Good job bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Draywin848 View Post
    I prefer the first version, I like the space you have to one side, stops it from looking overfull if you know what I mean. However, I would add a border to it.

The smudging is great and I actually like the two different colours, text isn't bad either.

The only things I have to say are that I think the pen tool? on the blue side of the sig would look better if it was a light blue or something and on the pen tool thing next to the text theres a grey? cricle or splatter brush which is a bit distracting but aside from that I like it. Nice work man.
    Yeah the grey-ish circle was from a splatter brush and i didnt notice it until i applied image a bunch of times...
    About the pen-tool I have to disagree i think the blue wouldn't look right but that just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Draywin848 View Post
    This made me blush ^^ Thanks ^^
    thanks naruto <3

they say until it happens they wont believe it, but if it ever does happen, they'll say it didn't actually happen. So it can actually never happen to them, even if it does happen to them
    << LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vel View Post
    probably your best piece that I've seen. Text needs some work. Love the effects though. Good job bro.
    How could i improve the text?
    thanks naruto <3

<< LOL

Gaaaaaaah the coloring of the right pen tool is off! change it to blue!
    And a good way to improve the text is use a clipping mask on it (mess with the opacity and all that stuff)

Sig will be pretty good if you fix both of these

~Gifts: Oath~

possibly lower the opacity a bit, maybe move it off of the render itself. Hell, you could probably just rid the tag of text. doesn't seem to really "need" text here.

I'd do something more subtle with the text, like having it come out of the render in the bottom right, or something. I'd throw it on at an angle though. Dunno about it being just standard halo logo text though. You could also maybe try a blue/yellow gradient on it, or something. Text needs to be played with a little more for sure though.
    Other than that, very nice, colors work nicely, and everything flows well. =]

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

ill go back in and see if i like the blue pen tool >.<
    and maybe play with the text abit
    Thanks for the advice guys!!
    thanks naruto <3

<< LOL

Yeah this is the worst signature i've ever seen /:|