> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New Sig CnC

Default New Sig CnC

Below is the sig I made. I am aware that the render is low quality but it's a picture of myself, and I wanted to try it out instead of using models I was like hey I'll be my own model for sigs. I took it with a decent camera but it does still appear to look low quality and not really fit in. Was wondering if there was anyway to make this look more natural.

Other CnC also very appreciated.

Nuro.

Anyone = (

its so good noone wants to comment....(sarcasticly but not trying to be an ass)

Alright here, I changed the Render, Can I perhaps get some CnC on this now please.

Thanks in advance

Nuro.

on both of them i like the idea of the sig, and imo the font works, however the terquoise spatter to the left is too defined when compared to the rest of the bg, and the huge spot of white from blending behind the focal's head is sort of distracting against the blues

Hrm yah maybe a bit too much white. Thanks. I'll go smudge the rest of the background into the white, maybe a bit of a thinner strip would be good.

Work on your effect like i see on you current signature it need outer glow on the white lines and splatter needs a clipping mask and on this current one you need to ditch the splatter and discover or look up a tutorial on the effects.

Alright thanks, Gaah just realised I didn't put a border on, that would help aswell.

EDIT:: 2 more versions, Both of them i smudged out the white so it's just a thin strip. I reduced the opacity on the teal splatters so they aren't so strong and added scan lines to one, which do you guys prefer.

Last edited by Nuro; 08-04-2010 at 03:25 AM.