> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 sigs for CnC

Default 2 sigs for CnC

I did these last night and early this morning. This is before I read up on Color Theory, so don't be surprised if my colors are off.

The render was hard for me to work with. I'd say it came out OK but not great.

I like the outcome in this. Although, upon looking at it a second time, I think the front wheel is over sharpened.

CnC pretty please.
    Last edited by Freedom; 08-08-2010 at 12:22 AM.
    Grim Reaper!

1st sig seems a bit noisy, its very untidy, the colours and blending are nice though. Clean it up a bit and it would look nice.

Second sig is very sharp and the whell is way oversaturated aswell. Tone those two things down and it would look great.

I quite like the ist sig, It's interesting the colours are nice and the bg looks like that smokey effect when you have two colours in some water. I like it just clean it up a bit like Kaka said and it'll be nice.

The second sig has a lot of potential but yeah it's too sharp and too strong. just add a black and white gradient map pn huw with a really low opacity and that should do the trick. Nice sig.
    Fav:

Latest:

due to my internet being annoying and useless, the first sig isn't loading for me.

But here's my opinion of the second:

The wheel is um...Not oversaturated, not oversharp...Something like the exposure effect being abused. It draws all the attention away from ghost rider.

EDIT: found the word. The colors are too vivid.
    newest: