» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Priesttttttttttttttt

cnc
    Latest:

disregarding the color, i like it. its simple but the use of blurring in the background along with the simplicity gives it great depth and a sense of motion. i like the use of a gradient, but the colors contradict the theme. pink and purple make me think young and light, while an old dude carrying a rosary and a staff makes me think of power and respect, so i'd say switch the color pallet to something darker with a little more edge, although i like the layout of the gradient a lot and it highlights well.

keep it up
    -panda

Thanks for the CnC. I know what you mean by thinking of dark and powerful. But the stock itself was very bright already, so I couldn't think of a way to make it darker. :P
    Latest:

I actually think the colors fit that nasty old draenei.
    i'm honestly defenitely not an alliance fan so that kind off kills it for me, but let's put old grudges aside and give you an honest CnC.

The text kills, and i really have no idea how i can tell you how to improve it since i suck at text myself hehe.
    The colors are the same kind of style like your other signatures, not saying i don't like it but try variations so you learn fast and alot! never be scared to try different stuff.

The lighting bothers me a bit, because TO ME it seems there is no light source and just the same lighting all over the place. try using some shadows/darkness/light source's etc to create depth and it will look nicer, also there's not alot going on normally that is nice, but in this case ( again in my opinion lol:P ) it creates emptyness. so it could be using some more effects maybe some Bubble C4D's/Flow brushes etc.

Other then that good job!

Try using darker colors. Go easy on the screen/lighten blending modes as it ends up coming out with that same bright colors every time. Just looking at your three pieces listed; they all have the exact same color scheme. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, but variation is always nice

i live by myself in apartment parents in brazil

me i have to say i like but to me the sig here and the 2 sigs in ur sig box like thingy are all the same so i have to say u have to try something else and i love the text so KEEP IT <3