» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 new sigs :D

Default 2 new sigs :D

TnT and CnC please

I'm not digging your render placement, even if you just move it to the left a little bit it would look alot better. Having it on the far right just leaves the rest of the sig being blank, empty or distracting, if you fill the other side with effects it will distract from the focal, if you leave it blank, well its boring. The effects on the 2nd one are nice, and you've got some nice blending, it looks really good its just that placement.

First one is alright again with the placement, far too bright for me though, the background could use a bit more work.

Also, both sigs you could work on your lighting, you have no light source or lighting in either sig. A lot of CnC there, hope it helps.

thanks XD
    i'll try and include a light source in my next sig
    and i'll try doing the next one in the middle
    thanks for the cnc

Well it doesn't "have" to be in the middle, he is just saying that it shouldn't be placed all the way over to the left or right.
    Now for my cnc

the second one is much better then the first
    the first one again bad placement but its a bit to bright, and I also feel it would have worked out better if it was a vertical tag. I think it lacks depth as well.
    The second one I really life the effects but not to fond of the text you should get more fonts and just mess with it in till it looks good.

The second one looks "better" already.

Imo too much C4D spamming but okay:P
    Spamming c4d's isn't bad at all but ye it just doesn't do it for me in this one.

as for the "don't place the render all right or left", hmm you can do it but it's HARD as you will create alot of empty space/missplacement and all sorts of other stuff that can easily your tag. that's why the middle is in almost all scenario's the best placement.

your tags could be using a bit more color tho, the colors all seem so.. dull?
    Try playing around with Gradient maps/photo filters and variations, try create some night lighting/colors.

Also the text doesn't really work either, but hey i suck at text also so don't worry hehe! xD i have no idea how you can improve ur text, maybe some clipping masks+blending or whatever? i have no idea i never use text.. SOMETTIIMESS i do.

Good job tho, i just suggest go follow some color tuts because the colors are really dull imo hehe.