» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: new sig

Here is a new sig I made . This is one of my first sigs so dont be too harsh. :unsure:

not too bad. the text is kinda weak, but the rest of it is fairly good. i'm not sure how much of it you actually made though. get better brushes?

i see you used that neat grass brush it come with. I like that thing. It's not bad, keep tryiing.

its not bad, but if your gonna make the brushes blury, i would give the render the same effect. Text is a bit pixelated. Good for a beginner tho

Go get some new brushes here Theres some really nice ones there. Download them, and load them up in photoshop.

not bad for one of your first. seeing as this is a SWAT themed sig, i'm not sure the grass brush goes well with it. SEALS would be more fitting. the font size is far too big for a pixel font. i think you should add that stroke to the outer border just as you did to the inner border. it will help to define your sig more and make it stand out.

i know that looks like a load of criticism but it really is just a bunch of little details that you need to pay more attention to. keep up the hard work, hope to see you improve.

Ya I don&#39;t like the font either but i didn/t save the psd. >.<