» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default my first two pentools

just started to learn the pentool. it is a lot off work, but fun to do. i am not good at it, but hey.. all beginnings is hard!!

comments welcome.

comments plzz?

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

Really not that bad for starting off. One of the major things that I see is that it looks pretty flat. I don't know how you would even fix it, for I suck just as much with the Pen tool. The colors also look a little off to me. Like too many different types of oranges, plus the colors at the bottom of the apple look really weird.

The best thing I would say is ask pet for advice he is the pen tool king. And work on coloring a little more. Getting colors to blend together is a pain, I know. But once you have it down your art will look sick. Keep up the work.

thanx Fur!! well pentool is def not my favo tool in PS. it takes to much time to get a decent result and also needs a lot of practice. But i will make some others soon, actually i want to vectorise my 3 sons from photo's when they were 3 years old.

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

Oh just noticed the girl, Very nice, the skin looks really good. Really the only major thing I see wrong is the facial structure looks off and flat. Just need to work on the 3-D ness of the pen tool, but 3D effects come more from color blending. I would also add a few more shades of darker reds to the lips, they are way too bright. Really not bad though. Just keep at it.