» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Frustrating

Well yesterday I went shopping, And alot of FRUSTRATING events occured.
    Where to begin? Well My and my friend went shopping with the money I got for my birthday, We went to a strip mall. I Bought an XMod for like $20 cheaper. Then we walked around for 2 hours looking for his GF. After we couldn't find her we decided to take the bus home at 7:30. When we got home the XMod i bought didn't work. So I called radio Shack and brought it back and got one that worked. Was chatting to my friend on MSN and his GF. His GF Ended up going at 7:30 becasue her motther was late from getting home from work. Now that was so FRUSTRATING we both nearly blew up.
    Did anything like this ever happen to you? And if so post it =)
    Simply; you.

It happens all the time to me. Its part of life, lol.

Yes, But it makes everything very annoying...Ah well we both got over it. LMAO
    Simply; you.

yea it did like this one time at band ..... oh nevermind lol
    that stuff happens 2 me all the time

well you think that's frustrating... i went shopping yesterday i went at 1pm knowing i was at the salon at 4pm i got the bus took 30 minutes, went to town and tried looking for a game the shop i thought would have it never, i walked around for 2 hours into a lot of shops... waited another 30 minutes at the bus station to get the next bus to the other town to try and find this game, went into 25 different shops to only find out in the last shop i was going to go into and this was at around 7 pm.. the only shop that had a database that worked looked up and told me planetside was discontinued in the u.k i was devistated i have to buy online but i don't have a credit card and my mum and dad don't like online transfers or me giving credit card details online for obvious reasons.... i will persuade them otherwise.... i bought final fantasy XI just as the shop was closing, when i got home i installed all 7 discs including the 2 expansions and the tetra masters card game from ff9 and the play online disc, when i went to play it said i have to register on playonline first... so i went onto that disc tried to register but no i have to be 18.... tried again and said i was 18 but no i need a credit card.. and with my previous rant on how many parents won't allow me to do it i actually have to wait till i'm 16 to get a credit card with the bank i am with which i can't wait but it's 10 months away, so i am going back to return the game so i can get eq2 and buying planetside online no matter what my dad says
    deaz\dxloa\dxedr